'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans

ARRESTED IN N.C.

8/9/2011 5:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809_jenelle_BN_Mug
"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is in trouble with the law ... again ... after the 19-year-old was arrested for violating her probation in North Carolina yesterday.

Officials have not released any further details on Evans' arrest.

Evans was sentenced to 12 months probation after pleading guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia back in April.

update_bar
6:20 AM: Jenelle's lawyer tells TMZ ... Evans had a meeting with her parole officer yesterday and tested positive for marijuana and opiates.

We're told Evans was arrested and placed behind bars on $10,000 bond ... but she was eventually released.

She's due back in court on August 24.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

dd

well i guess moms keeps the kid.....great

CatherineEarnshaw

I watched the first couple of seasons of "16 & Pregnant" and "Teen Mom", and out of all the girls profiled, this one was the only girl with absolutely no redeeming qualities. Even Amber's dumb ass had moments where you could sympathize with her. Janelle is a stone-cold sociopath. I fully expect her to be imprisoned for life for beating someone to death one day. Thankfully Janelle's mother seized the opportunity to force her psychopath daughter into signing over custody of the kid, it was obvious from Day One Janelle had no interest in her child, being a mother, or accepting the smallest bit of responsibility. This is the same girl who was PROUD of doing drugs while pregnant and attacked her mother more than once ON CAMERA. Had that baby not had a grandmother willing to do what it took to get him away from his mother, I bet he would have been Caylee Anthony-ed already.

Sick, sick human being, it chills me to think she is walking the streets. Thankfully I don't live anywhere near her.

ChunkyLightning

The U.S. has millions of white trash residents, why does this particular white trash member deserve so much media attention. Tons of white trash members have appeared on Cops and I don't have to hear every time they hit the rock or punch someone.

Christina Murray

I see these teen moms struggling so much to make ends meet...but my question is don't they get paid for making each show like Kate plus eight does?

Christina Murray

I know Janelle should straighten up her act but you have to look at the reality of the situation......I was outraged at how her mother treats her....no wonder she is the way she is....with a mother like that Janelle never had a chance.

shona ward

They should just put the teen mom in jail and let her serve it out!! i personally think it will be the only way for her to learn as this isn't the first time.As for her son he is in good care her mom has done amazing job.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5