'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans

Arrested for Hanging with

DRUGGIE Boyfriend

8/9/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809_janelle_launch_EX
"Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans wasn't just arrested for alleged drug use yesterday -- she was also busted for getting too personal with her boyfriend Kieffer Delp ... "a known drug user."

As we previously reported, Jenelle allegedly violated her probation by testing positive for marijuana and opiates -- but the terms of her probation also prohibit her from "knowingly associating with any person or previously convicted users, possessors, or sellers of any illegal drugs."

And according to the North Carolina probation violation report, Jenelle's BF Kieffer Delp -- a "known drug user" -- fits that bill to a T.

It's no secret the two have been hanging out either -- as we previously reported, Kieffer was arrested in June for punching two people in front of a convenience store ... and Jenelle was right beside him.

According to the report, Jenelle is expected in court for a probation violation hearing on August 24 -- and funny enough ... Kieffer's due in court exactly a week later to face assault charges.

tiw786

poor excuse for a so call mother leave her in jail, mayb
she will learn sumthin idiot......

Bobby

Why doesn't MTV start a new show where they buy crackheads drugs and then film them.
That girl looks 40 not 19 (her hairstyle doesn't help) and her MTV "fame" is screwed her head up. MTV is just evil for putting this crap on TV regardless of the ratings.

Sticks

this show is ridiculous and I cant believe people watch this show. How many stupid teens have gotten knocked up because of this show now

Rick dammet

Trash.

Donna

I watched the entire series of Teen Mom, (the ones with Jenelle) and she sickened me from the very beginning. She is very disrespectful to her Mom, Jass is so much better off without her in his life. She should NEVEER, ever be able to see this lil fella again. He deserves so much better. So let her go do her thing. without her Mom & son in her life. I felt so bad for her Mom. She tried everything possible, even tough love and NOTHING worked. She took her back in their home, Jenelle, I believe, would purposely defy her Mom and the house rules, defy her lil son of a REAL parent. TMZ, I would not gie her the pleasure of anymore attention on her. Get that lil fella on the next update of Jenelle and give him the $$$ you pay her for the phots's, heck give him the photo's you take of his mom and tell her it is his future that is more important than her drug use,cout dates and jail time. He is the better of them.

COLE

LOSERS

Sara

I feel bad for Jenelle. She has been through a lot of struggles. I can understand where she is coming from, Being with someone like kiefer. I myself fell in love with a drug user, and eventually started using myself. It's a tough road. Unfortunatley for her, her personal struggles are blasted all over TV and the Internet for all to see. But at the same time, Hopefully her arrest will help her to get clean, and to be a better mother to her child.
Good Luck Jenelle.

Cathy red

I would do drugs if I had a mom like her too!

anita