'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans

Arrested for Hanging with

DRUGGIE Boyfriend

8/9/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809_janelle_launch_EX
"Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans wasn't just arrested for alleged drug use yesterday -- she was also busted for getting too personal with her boyfriend Kieffer Delp ... "a known drug user."

As we previously reported, Jenelle allegedly violated her probation by testing positive for marijuana and opiates -- but the terms of her probation also prohibit her from "knowingly associating with any person or previously convicted users, possessors, or sellers of any illegal drugs."

And according to the North Carolina probation violation report, Jenelle's BF Kieffer Delp -- a "known drug user" -- fits that bill to a T.

It's no secret the two have been hanging out either -- as we previously reported, Kieffer was arrested in June for punching two people in front of a convenience store ... and Jenelle was right beside him.

According to the report, Jenelle is expected in court for a probation violation hearing on August 24 -- and funny enough ... Kieffer's due in court exactly a week later to face assault charges.

amazon_woman

TRAILER TRA***** ITS FINEST !!! LOL

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Why waste a couple of hearings on these two hillbillies? Just release the Kraken.

TexasBlonde

That poor girl needs help in rehab ASAP. She looks awful for someone who is so young. I don't know who her family or friends are but someone needs to see she gets help now.

texasknight1

janelle.. has that good good.. she blows really deep.. she enjoys drugs and becomes a nympho once she gets her high.

lol.. this is what you get for being a slut.

Rixi

Watching this girl throw her life away is too depressing... lock her up in rehab and don't let her out until she's clean. Mtv never should have made this train wreck into a "star"....

Jillian Galloway

What if she started dating a pharmacist or the local bartender? Would that be allowed?? (hint, there is NO practical difference between legal drugs and illegal drugs)

janja

We who comment on TMZ know you read these so listen up to the comments. You are pissing your life away. You already look older then your mother, get the help you need and get back to being some kind of a mother. Stop searching for a high your never going to get unless you straighten up and start living a real life and not a fake one on drugs. Get rid of the other loser friends in your life.

Everyones~A~Star

This child has the face of a 35 woman. The kid needs to slow down, get some education, and get clean. The miles are showing...get this kid some help...

Simone

We all know what a loser this Evans girl is but my question is do trailers not come with mirrors?

With a forehead as large as the state of Texas why does this girl tie her hair back? Does she not own a mirror or maybe she really is just stoned all the time.

c

Being a "known drug user" and being convicted of drugs are two different things. Has he been convicted? If not then a) it shouldn't be a violation of her probation and b) if he's so known then why haven't the cops busted him? Are they so stupid they know the guy's using drugs but can't arrest him? Idiots.

cherries

I am a janelle fan, I think she shows a better reality of teen moms in america today. However I was hoping that she could beat the odds and get her life together. Maybe get therapy etc.

I don't think she had a chance to find out who she was before she had jace. I can see the connection she has with keifer but he's got his demons and he needs help he isn't a good infulence on janelle in my opinnion. He loves her but he needs to take care of his addictions first, before he ruins others lives.

I wonder if she is on hillbilly crack aka oxy cotten?

HZ80

I GUESS IF I GET ARRESTED ILL END UP IN TMZ!!!!!!!!!!! THEY PUT ANYBODY HERE.. I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO BE FAMOUS!!!!!!!

jc

I've said it before she ain't from NC, she is from NJ.
So, don't hold it against NC for this sad excuse of a human.

JimmyCrapCorn

Poor, poor Jace. Jenelle you are a horribly selfish person.

Jenna

Unredeemable TRASH. She might have a snowball's chance in hell if she would only dump that UGLY LOOSER stiffhaired BF of hers. I pulled for her from the 1st "16 & Pregnant," but she lost my vote last year.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments