Tom Cruise

The Sneaky Katie Holmes

ASS GRAB ... On Tape!

8/10/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080911_tom_katie_ass_still_v2
Tom Cruise really put the squeeze on his wife Katie Holmes last weekend in L.A. -- copping a SNEAKY feel of her ass at a Katy Perry concert -- and TMZ has obtained the hands-on footage.

Katie got the pat-down Sunday night at Nokia Theater -- and we're told, Tom's hand remained steadfast for most of KP's performance.

Side note: never invite Tom and Katie to your party ... we're told the couple's entrance delayed the concert a solid 15 minutes.

And watch closely -- standing next to the touchy-feely couple is none other than Katy Perry's hubby ... Russell Brand. What a handful.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he tagged demornay he isnt gay people...

Jackie

So do you wanna say that his gay? what's wrong with TMZ? my bf always squeeze my azz and he is straight as an arrow. I took him onetime to a Gay bar and he couldn't handle it.

bunky

It's all part of the Facade. "Look at meeeeee-I am married to a WOMAN !!!!"

cari

As a 'certain someone' said in 2005.....When you try so hard with the PDA in public it usually means it isn't real. Who acts that 'forced' anyway? ewww. awkward. Cruise still creeps us out.

pancake

wow russell brand hair is getting long but that red shirt looks gay

Strokadellic

If the camera hadn't been there, his hand would have either been on his own as...or Russell Brand's ass. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

maybe he thought it was Russell Brand's ass.....

Hep

They've been married HOW long? The only time my husband pulls that move is when I happen to bend over in front of his recliner to change dvds...and that's more o*****oose.

janja

ok so when is TMZ finally going to do a story on WHY Katie's teeth are rotting? Before and after is horrible, this chick has all this money and her teeth are turning yellow and sideways. What's going on???????

Sloane

appears to be acting more like a 16 year old than a grown man since he met Katie- way less inhibited, PDA's and so on
so either head over heels in love or sort of second childhood- feeling youthful with the bigger age difference
since katie had a crush on him when she was a kid- it brings out the giddie side of her which in turn maybe brings that out in him??
just wondering??
heard gay rumors forever
not quite sure what to make of them
Travolta maybe- now that we know he lied about his son's issues (by omission), he lies about his hairline (tupee), so you wonder if he's lying about anything else
unfair judgment maybe
but I wonder more about his sexuality than Cruises
and either way I realize it's none of my business

Julian

Im suprised he could even find that boney ass.. Jesus i used to think she was HOT but since she met that t.u.r.d, shes turned into a boney freak... Hey tom, you can have her..no one wants her anyways...LOL

Claus

Filmed by the cult of Scientology's publicity department. All hail Xenu!

Brandon

Wow a guy who actually touches his wife instead of somebody elses, rock on tom & Katy

Chris

He was grabbing her ass but thinking it was Andy ******.

fgsd

I cannot do the man shorter than me thing, just can't do it, and I can't do the man is almost 25 years older than me either....eeewwww. I don't care if he is Tom Cruise.

Actually, it makes it 10 times worse that it is Tom Cruise. I'll never to able to get out of mind every time I see them, how Katie said on Oprah 'oh, I used to have posters in my room of Tom and I would dream about marring him'

Cringe! He wanted to kick her to get to stop! It was great.
Nothing like show just OLD your future husband is....and that you were an infant when he was making Top Gun!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments