Lopez, Tyler, Jackson

Encore, Encore!!!

8/10/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

American Idol Season 11
"American Idol" Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe is way too smart to play coy with the judges who helped resurrect the show -- Jennifer LopezSteven Tyler and Randy Jackson have all re-signed.

Nigel made the announcement on Ryan Seacrest's radio show this AM, saying, "I am delighted to say that all three judges, along with the brilliant host of 'American Idol' are back for the next season."

The buzz is ... Jennifer got a huge pay bump -- from $12 million last season to $20 mil next season.  Steven Tyler still has a year to go before his contract is up, but we're hearing he got an increase as well.

0810_american_idol_judges_footer_v2

some guy

I'm glad to hear this. I heard Steve is running out of money for his botox lip injections.

nightgeek

Maybe you should say the have all "renewed" or "re-upped". Saying the all "resigned" sounds like they bailed!!!

Javalina

Shouldn't this be re-signed? After reading this, my first thought was - who will the next three judges be?

phyuck

Dear TMZ,

I think you meant to write "re-sign" rather than "resign." If they had "resigned" it means they quit the show. The English language is funny.

Carl

Steven should be getting at least as much as J.Lo. Sure she's prettier, but people tuned in to see what crazy things he was going to say each night.

April

Barf.

some guy

Meh... errors on TMZ is like death and taxes.

Italia

I don't think I can take anymore of J.Lo. The btch is a camera ho, and I think she made up the whole "divorce" thing for publicity. How does one avoid running into photos of that anchient btch? She's been around longer than my bunions.

You'd think that 30 years of freaking J.Lo would be enough!

Her AND Reese Witherspoon are ALWAYS chasing after the cameras! You can't go even one day without freaking J.Lo and/or Reese Witherspoon.

And Reese is just plain ugly.

CCC

Takes less than GED to work at TMZ. Harvey must have taken the hire the handicapped slogan a little too seriously.

Dan

$20M for a fading hasbeen singer to sit on her butt and critique other singers? Where's the justice? Sad.

What next? Madonna critiquing actors?

Strokadellic

Jennifer Lopez reminds me of a pile of wet dog ****.

Tinalouise

That is "beautiful, amazing, wonderful, great, sensational,amazing" blah blah blah boring boring boring. I hope they all get a freaking back bone and start critiquing instead of caving and saying everyone is great when they clearly aren't. Who won again?

Glynn

The show sucks

Danny

There was a plan for Aerosmith to join Van Halen on a 5 date Australian tour this fall, that was just cancelled.

kp

20 million, and you wonder why washington d c is ****** up, so is hollywood. For her to shake that big ass right.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments