Chumlee from 'Pawn Stars'

I Paid to See a Samurai

FIGHT a Tiger

8/11/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0810_chum_lee_tattoo_launch_EX_WM_v2"Pawn Stars" badass Chumlee tells TMZ, he has ALWAYS wanted to see a samurai versus a tiger in a fight to the death -- so he did what any person would do in that situation ... he paid a tattoo artist to ink the violent scene on his leg.

According to Chum, he's already sat through three lengthy sessions at Show Room Tattoo in Vegas -- and he's still got about ten more hours of inkwork to go.

It should be completed soon -- but Chum's not looking forward to more needle-to-skin contact ... telling us, "To those who say it doesn't hurt to get tattoos, stop lying! Every time I go it hurts worse!!"

Mel Zipskin

He and that other obese guy are so gay and such an obvious couple. Not a diss just reality , they wer born that way. They should do their own reality show called two bears pawn shop.

"hiding in plain sight

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I really wish I could get my hands on some of this excessive extra money people, who work average jobs, seem to get. Hey Chumlee! I have a full set of perma-markers and I'll be happy to draw it on (painlessly) for half the price!

Cartman

Badass? More like fatass.

Shawn

I think he has sat through many eating sessions as well.

T-Florida

Who is this guy Chums and why is he on TMZ? Where is Casey Anthony???? I'm waiting for the $29.95 CA Pay-Per-View.

Hello is anybody in there?

I always wanted to see Lindsay Lohan fight Charlie Sheen in a death match.

Lucy Mouse Head

Some fat guy got a tattoo. Between the obsession with child murdering whores,Charlie Sheen, and inane "news" like this...TMZ is a joke anymore.Going downhill fast.

PETER LEE

Crappy ass Tattoos. next time get real japanese artists to do them. Real ink takes weeks and months not hours in a day. His Tattoo looks like a 3rd grader did them.

PETER LEE

Is that fat dude blind too? I would of kicked the artist in the face for trying to tat that crap on my body. Look at that Tiger it's like Tony the Tiger and the sword the samurai has.......wtf. Is the tattoo artist mentally challenged and hired out of pity

PETER LEE

Theres no way that Tattoo artist is Asian if he is thats the saddest asian tatman around. Give up the gun and go commit harakiri

Jackie

Strange tattoo....and btw if it hurts, then why do you keep inking your body?

And to TMZ..."Every time I go it hurts worse!!" <<<< Check your grammar.

ha!

you fools wish you were in chum lees shoes... you jerks! why does it matter if hes fat? geez

Cujeaux

People don't realize how deep that ink goes into the skin unless they've seen an autopsy. It gets into the bloodstream and can cause brain damage because the body can't eliminate it. It's like poison and the amount that Chubby has will definitely contribute to mild retardation. The one on his arm is as ugly as he is.

stinky mcgee

I wonder if he knows how much mercury he's pumping into his body???? Don't blame the flu for that illness you get or brain fog or most anything else. You've just poisoned yourself big time.

birdman

Who are these idiots making claims about tattoos with no proof? LULZ

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments