D-List Reality TV Stars

Unite in Random Music Video

8/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0810-dance-party-1EX

Not all desperate reality TV stars record music ... some just appear in music videos.

Like a D-list reality TV "We Are the World," wannabe "Real Housewife of New Jersey" Kim G., Tone Tone from "Cake  Boss," Robin Kasser from "Millionaire Matchmaker," hunky Jack Mackenroth from season 4 of "Project Runway" and someone named Miguel Allure from "Jerseylicious" all make cameos in a music video for a new catchy dance song by the lead singer of Sister Sledge of "We Are Family" fame.

You can see the reality fame whores partying it up in the ridiculous clip for "Give Yourself Up" by Kathy Sledge featuring Adam Barta ... and let's just say we're at least thankful they aren't singing.

Watch at your own risk.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You're a fame whore, TMZ!

And please stop putting the titles in all caps, it's making this site look even more kindergarten...if that's possible.

Sue

This is absolutely hilarious!!! But the song is damn catchy and good!

Kathy

Useless information.

Bad Motherhugger

I couldn't read the whole article. I made it to "Tone Tone from 'Cake Boss'". Then my brain just shorted out.

Mankind is doomed. No doubt about it.

CCC

A bunch of nobodies being famous for doing nothing.

jack-55d79

http://www.antarestech.com/products/ (not spam, just a product that features heavily in the video).

Shame, I imagine she can actually sing.

boo boo

dont care about the reality stars but that song is really really good. lets give it a chance

Allison

who the heck are they ??

jpierce26

I want the last 3 minutes and 58 seconds of my life back. That really sucked!!!!

pmc5121

that totally sucked and i did not recognize one person ...please never allow that song to be played again...are these people serious?

spyke

I am so sick of these "Real Housewives of Crapsville" hags and the little sl$ts who get a tv show for not using birth control. Then of course we have the Jersey Trash Heap and every other piece of horse poo who somehow manages to get a reality show. I see this s*** on the front covers of magazines and I just keep walking.

magmax

"We Are the World"?? This is more like "We Are the Squirrels". At best it's "Douchebag-A-Palooza"

TheRicker

I honestly do not recognize one of these losers.

Are they actually recognized when out in public? Does some pathetic fool actually ask for their autographs?

I guess their getting a paycheck, so I shouldn't hate too much...

CasuMarzu

I would blame the economy but reality show isn't really a job in the first place LOL

WineTime

Tone Tone's cake looks delicious!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments