Justin Bieber

I've Never Heard ANYONE

Ever Call ME a BRAT

8/10/2011 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081011_justin_bieber_video

Justin Bieber
says he has NO IDEA why people would think he's a "brat" -- telling TMZ, "I've never heard that rumor before."

Bieber was leaving Katsuya in Hollywood yesterday ... when we asked about a report that he was a total jerk on a recent American Airlines flight from L.A. to Asia ... being difficult with flight attendants and refusing to take a photo with the pilot.

Justin replied, "I don't think you should believe everything you hear ... people make stuff up all the time."

He adds, "Supposedly I'm dead today ... that's the rumor."

Still, we gotta ask ...

Tyler

No you are just an arrogant piece of crap that makes Canadians look bad.

Abbi

Awww I love this Kid! :) Always makes me smile :D

Kelly

Problem is the "rumor" keeps coming up, at some point one has to believe there is some truth to the brat tales that continue to suface.

Of all the malicious fabricated rumors one could start about a person being a brat just doesn't make the list,
so not much of a case for the jealousy or conspiracy theory.

Being a brat isnt the worse thing, one could be rumored to be talent challenged and over rated & marketed as well.

fatima

he is not a brat !! ppl

lynnie

r.i.p. little boy

Kim

LOL you guys are so funny. You can't call someone a brat that you don't show. It's like me saying all of you guys are ******** but oh wait..I don't even know who you are. Even though you're probably some low life 35 year old living in his mom's basement hating on Justin Bieber because he can get a girlfriend, millions of dollars, loads of talent, and fame before he was even 18. grow the **** up you immature ****bags.

DGAD

Can we vote him DEAD too?

He reminds me of the candians on south park, i say we deport him.

spyke

Oh great. Not only is he a brat, he has no concept of reality. Little boy your fifteen minutes are running out, tic toc....

BrianVols

Look how he acted on the "country awards"

Zell

Maybe if he wasn't so full of himself, he'd actually be able to listen to negative feedback.

jim

he is a brat. douche is more like it, though. my sister ran into him at a high end mall in indy last year. it was right after it opened in the morning and she was at the sunglass hut. there were a total of 3 people there, my sister, justin and his bodyguard. once she realized who he was, she asked for his autograph for one of her client's daughters. he said NO!!! my sister is 48 years old and couldn't care less about this ****. she wanted it for her client. Justin, baby, save all that money buddy cause, your clock is tickin' and it's almost lights out. you're a douche and always will be. by the way, check out my drumming videos on youtube....jscorp681. i KICK YOUR PATHETIC ASS on the drums, little man.

Robert

Seriously??? You just said that?? Your a star and your going to listen to negative feedback from a select few. Typical American - dont look at facts just shoot first. Maybe he has WMD's - Get your head out of your A$$.

Mrs.Bieber

hes NOT a brat. sheesh.

Jesse

I'm not a fan, but I highly respect him. WHY?: (1) He is self made and not a product of Disney or some other kiddie machine. (2) He taught multiple instruments, and (3) he writes his own songs. He takes care to (4) respect his image. (5) He grew up without money but he (6) word his butt off to build his brand. (7) He grinding his way up from playing instruments and singing on street corners.

I CAN'T HATE ON A KID WHO BUILT HIS OWN EMPIRE.