Justin Bieber

I've Never Heard ANYONE

Ever Call ME a BRAT

8/10/2011 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081011_justin_bieber_video

Justin Bieber
says he has NO IDEA why people would think he's a "brat" -- telling TMZ, "I've never heard that rumor before."

Bieber was leaving Katsuya in Hollywood yesterday ... when we asked about a report that he was a total jerk on a recent American Airlines flight from L.A. to Asia ... being difficult with flight attendants and refusing to take a photo with the pilot.

Justin replied, "I don't think you should believe everything you hear ... people make stuff up all the time."

He adds, "Supposedly I'm dead today ... that's the rumor."

Still, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Courtney

Justin is just like any other teenager. The only thing that makes him different is he has talent!

Sarah

Justin isn't a brat at all!! He is very talented, he is STRAIGHT, and hes hot! Trust me.. If you can just go on your phone and call Usher, you are defiantly doing something right!When you have a movie, a book, 4 albums, A range rover and a bunch of other really expensive cars, and over 100 million dollars, and sold out MSG in 22 minutes.. THEN you can tell me that he has no talent! Justin is as humble as he ever has been! And the most down to earth celebrity out their! So STOP the hate! It wont get you any where! He is NOT a brat in any WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM! k bye :)

Vanessa

And his comparing himself to the king of pop, i mean seriously, MJ couldn't even walking around like u did, i mean dude, nobody care!!!!

kitnplayn

Now you have.

janayfuhr

I think that Justin had the right to do what he did turn down the flight attendents nad the pilot for a picture. they should be worried about everything else. Other people are just important as he is. I love Justin Bieber...btw..!!!

jack

Scooter considers it as good PR so every day he supplies TMZ funky stories. Everybody reads avidly. I wonder just how Justin's parents suffer it? Maybe Scooter robbed Justin passport?

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8