Bristol Palin

Strolls Through Motherhood

8/11/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Bristol Palin
Sarah Palin's 20-year-old unwed daughter Bristol Palin took her adorable two-year-old son with Levi Johnston, Tripp, for a stroll in L.A. on Wednesday.

The teen abstinence spokesperson is getting ready to shoot her new reality show with her former fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Kyle Massey.

One person you probably won't see on her show is Levi's sister Mercede, who just called Bristol "evil" and a "sociopath" in a Playboy interview.

How do you like them family values?

OooooNooo!

Nice rack.

Kathy

Yeah, cuz that Levi and his sister are so believeable. Playgirl, playboy and she has his name tatooed on her wrist..hmm..wonder what the story REALLY is with that family.

513 NICHOLE

HE TOO OLD FOR A BINKI

Yenkme

Guys make having a baby out of wedlock is a sin at least when you writting about her for some reason. You really need to put that in EVERY write up???

some guy

How much is Sarah paying TMZ for them putting up this pic?

thestupid

Freakin white trash. Just like the Beverly Hillbillies, but less intelligent.

nicole

I find her extremely boring, I don't understand why she's doing a reality show, except for the money. What network picked up this garbage?

gtreel

I find it funny that every description of Bristol has to be the "unwed daughter of Sarah Palin". When TMZ is photographing the whores of Hollywood who have different babies with different fathers and have not married any of them, they are glorified like they invented the wheel.

EarthAngel

I get the "unwed mother" bit, but @ twenty yrs old now the reference is lame AND getting old

Slash

Ooooh lordy, that girl done got her some big boobies... yessum, some mighty big boobies.

J. Estre

Sarah Palin, may not be the next president, but she is cashing-in like crazy. By now I have my doubt,that she ever wanted to be president and rather make a ton of money in reality TV.

Jackie

"Unwed"...TMZ that's like giving a slap in the face for some single mothers out there. We get it she did a mistake, but please enough.

kp

Why am I spending $100. a month on cable, really how stupid am I, and cable is wondering why they have lost customers. Great programming I am done. Jlo gets 20 mil to do 1 year for am. idiot, 700k to Ashton for 30 min. I think I will pick up a book- oh yah they filed for bankrupacy. Then your mad a Washington D C

kadi

I think it is far worse that levi & his sister can't shut up about Bristol & her family. I admire Bristol b/c she made a mistake & is trying to not compound it and get on w/ life. She could have had an abortion or put the baby up for adoption. But she is saying yes, I made a mistake...which in my opnion was more getting involved w/ levi than getting pregnant...now let me try to get on & make my life & the life of my son better. By the way I am not a sarah palin supporter.

Mark

BOOBJOB ? kinda looks like snooki ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments