Kayte Grammer to Camille:

Kelsey's Penis

Didn't Like You Either!

8/11/2011 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811_camille_kayte_ex_3
Kelsey Grammer's wife, Kayte Grammer, has come out swinging at Camille Grammer, for opening her big mouth and claiming Kelsey has a small penis.

Kayte tells TMZ, "Perhaps the fault lies not so much with the member in question but rather with the inspiration at hand."

There's clearly plenty of hatred to go around, because the Grammer camp has not publicly commented on the bitter, ongoing Grammer divorce -- until now.

Kayte is responding to Camille's comment, "Big hands, big feet, big disappointment."

0811-camille-belittles-3-vid

JeffSMU01

Could care less about the penis comment, but I got to hand it to Camille, she's 10 times hotter than Kayte. Kayte isn't attractive in the least bit.

Barbarascy

You know there are times where you just have to let go. Camille and Kelsey are divorced. Its over. All the nasty comments and childish behavior are not necessary. And let's keep it real here. It wasn't a big penis that Camille was after; it was a big bank account.

Jen

I'm sure they both knew about the small package before they married him...I'm sure it was the BIG BANK ACCOUNT that won them over :)

Camille_Grammer

I only made that comment because I really couldn't tell when he was in me.

One time I found a missing shoe in there!

lee

when you lay down with dogs you end up with fleas. i think that sums it up.

LJ

I used to be a Kelsey fan until he turned into a neglectful father and married a child bride. He's an egotistical, narcissistic ass. And his ex-wife is just as pathetic. It's the children you have to feel sorry for. I'm sure his current wife will tire of the old man before too long or his money will run out.

JLB

Camille is an idiot for saying it and Kayte is an idiot for responding. So childish!

deb

Well, his new wife is a whore and whores know all about penis size. She is a piece of trash. She intentionally got pregnant and she knew he was married with children. She's only after his money.

JakeRashony

Kelsey already responded to the rumor of his small penis: http://www.omdoubleg.com/entertainment/kelsey-grammer-insists-his-penis-is-not-small/

KnuckleDragger

My observation would be; if you got a huge freakin' hole...every penis is small.

Patrick

Camille is just used to big swinging black **** and so she is unable to judge an average white man.

Cravin Morehead

My Johnson couldn't get inspired to get up for her either. What an ugly hag!!!

Leigh Ann

Kayte the homewrecking whore shouldn't make any comments about anyone. She isn't the least bit attractive. Her stupid husband is just so much older he's excited she's young. She's only with a man his age because of his money, fame & social status. She hit the lotto when she met him. She's very ordinary.

Cathy

May be it isn't Kelsey, maybe Camille has a huge ****, like falling in to a well. Can't always be blaming the guy.

VictoriaGirl

I wouldnt be so quick to defend that idiot husband of hers. He'll trade her in for an even younger model in a few years. Hes a huge douchebag and should be ashamed of himself for trying to take away one of their children (and only 1)from her and all the other nasty stuff he did to her. So she made a joke about the size of his weiner? Who cares? Instead of demonizing her for a joke, how about demonizing him for all the vicious things he's done?