'iCARLY' STAR MIRANDA COSGROVE

BROKEN ANKLE

In Tour Bus Crash

8/11/2011 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miranda Cosgrove Tour Bus Accident
"iCarly" star Miranda Cosgrove suffered a broken ankle when her tour bus crashed into a tractor-trailer in Illinois this morning ... her rep tells TMZ.

The rep explains, "Miranda Cosgrove's tour bus was involved in an accident early this morning in Illinois on I-70, just outside of Vandalia."

The rep adds, "There were 5 passengers on the bus, and Miranda suffered a broken ankle. At this time, we are told everyone will be fine."

0811_cosgrove_crash_scene_footerCosgrove -- who is also a singer -- had been performing in Ohio on Wednesday night and was traveling to Kansas where she was scheduled to perform on Friday.

Miranda's rep tells us the 18-year-old Nickelodeon star's "Dancing Crazy Tour" will now be postponed until further notice ... adding, "Miranda thanks everyone for their understanding and support."

According to local reports, the tractor-trailer was already overturned and the bus hit a part of the vehicle that was blocking one of the lanes.

0811_cosgrove_performance
Thanks to KSDK.com for the crash pictures.

Chris

Everyone on iCarly is hilarious. Great show to watch with or without the kids.

Throwback kid

I'm sorry about your ankle Miranda, hope you feel better, but please stop singing! Your voice is horrible! It is almost as bad as Victoria's on that other lame Nick show. Whoever told you it was a good idea to sing probably is the same person who told Scott Baio to start singing when he became popular on Happy Days.

justagirl

We just attended her concert over the weekend. She gives Miley Cyrus a run for her money! The adults had almost as good of time as the kids! She was really sweet with the audience, she sings very well, the production of the entire show is on point and exciting...all around good family fun. She is also a very beautiful young girl! If you can get out to see her, you won't be disappointed! For those who have been postponed it's worth the wait!

Dorinha

iCarly is a cute show. Miranda seems like a sweetheart.

mid

Here's to a speedy recovery.

bf

Miranda is not much of a singer, but her show(iCarly) was watchable for couple of seasons. Anyway, I wish her best. And by best I mean stop singing and "acting", go to college as she promised last year and figure out what she wants to do with her life.

CCC

Love Miranda. I know her mother and she has really kept her grounded and she is a very level headed young lady. I gaurantee she will not tun into a Miley or Britney. She has a huge future ahead of her.

Typical Schlub

I'm with Jack in wanting to be a part of a Miranda and Jennette sandwich. And if she needs a place to crash while she recouperates my bed is available.

Mike

hoping for a speedy recover and to the best for Miranda.

Laney

I just met her at the concert last night! She is such a sweet girl. Hope she feels better soon. She put on such an AMAZING show. GOD SPEED AMANDA Laney

Throwback kid

bf made a very good statementm it's time for Miranda to go to college and get an education and not end up like all these other young Hollywood types that do not have one college credit.
The show is silly now and it's time for her to move on. She is 18 years old, the age of a college freshmen and they still have her dressing like and acting like a 13 year old on that show.

Max

I am thankful for this for two reasons.

A. Everyone is more or less OK
B. I don't have to sit through her concert with my daughter on Saturday.

THERE IS A GOD.

Joe

Why not stop before hitting the overturned truck? Wow..

gabs

ual nunca pensei q isso ia acontece ususususususus rsrsrsrsrsrs muito estranho estrela de "icarly"
GABS FALANDO
PARA MIRANDA ESCREVENDO

breakingtool

My kids love that show. When they found out that it was her they wanted to go to Effingham Hospital and give her flowers. I think I broke thier hearts when I told them I had to go to work. We hope she is back up and going soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments