Oksana Grigorieva 911

"He's Losing Blood Badly!"

8/23/2011 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-oksana-son-9112-EX
TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Oksana Grigorieva -- moments after her teenage son put his hand through a stained glass window in July, slashing his arm wide open.

Oksana screams frantically into the phone, "A huge chunk of meat is missing out of his arm!" 14-year-old Sasha faints in the middle of the phone call.

According to reports, Sasha -- Oksana's son with actor Timothy Dalton -- was treated at a local hospital and released soon after his bloody accident ... but not without several stitches.

Tim

That 911 operator was a PRICK........

Karls

Dramatic

Karls

Of course he would be concerned about his appearance look at his role model. Surgery fixes everything would be a motto in that house!

Al

Oksana handled it quite good, thorough she was not calm unlike kid. Boy was really calm.
I quite impressed with his approach. He was just concern whether injured area will grow back
Great that everything turned out good.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

That woman is dumb as a box of rocks.

But hey--she did what she needed to do, she got out. He lived *shrug*

Scotty

Jodie Foster was promoting her movie on radio, and commented that as much as she loves mel, she thinks he's mentally ill. She said that he had everything, a wonderful wife, a great family, a beautiful home ...but still he was depressed and angry. He chose to leave his family for this woman, and the problems that have ensued are 50% his fault. Although team mel is dying, thank god, Oksana cannot be blamed for everything. The disturbing women of "the team" seem to love heaping hatred and blame 100% on the woman, but even Jodie Foster assigns a good portion of the blame to mel!

Hanging to da lef

AHHH< HAAAHAAHAAHHHA!!! Maybe she pushed him, that psyco bitch! Or is she going to blame Mel?

Hanging to da lef

OMG! Mel needs to get his daughter out of there! Sasha slammed the door really hard? Why? He's as crazy as his mom! You can hear the baby being tramatized! Crazy Russian!! Mel take her back to court ASAP!!!

Hanging to da lef

Not at all worried about Mel's child. Only her Sasha! Not a very safe enviroment for the baby!!!

fuddyduddy

Scotty -- where have you been? If you had been paying attention at all to 'Team Mel' then you would know full well that ALL of us have said that Mel is 'no angel.' And that's the truth and fact from these boards.

Scotty

fuddyduddy-
You're the nicest member of the "team". Other members are not so nice, and have the same misogyny that mel does!

fuddyduddy

And Scotty -- this is for you also. Let's say that Mel has mental issues, does that give OG the right to push him over the edge the way she did? Does that give OG the right to try and trash this man and his career in public? Does that give OG the right to betray Mel the way she did? Do you think she is anymore mentally-fit if she plays games like this with a person's life? Mel is much more truthful about his state of mind than OG is and that makes him honest. OG is in denial about her own responsibilities to the failure of their relationship. She is a sneaky, lying, money-hungry bytch and that makes her far worse than Mel!

Scotty

Fuddy-
They are two sides to a tarnished coin. Women use their looks, men their money. I wish you all would stop treating mel like an innocent child, and Oksana the evil adult witch who outsmarted mel. He chose her. He chose to have a child with her. He cheated on his wife, to be with her. Those were choices that mel made, can't blame O!

debschira

WOW IM SURPRISED THAT ANYONE NOTICED, WHAT WITH ALL THE FUSS AND MUSS OVER THE KARDASHIAN WEDDING GOING ON!!! JUST SAYING.....................

fuddyduddy

Scotty -- thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it very much.

You'll have to please excuse me for feeling so passionate about Mel and mental issues. I feel badly for the man. I think he knows he messed up big time. I think OG knows she messed up big time. When you listen to the audio recordings of Mel and OG, you can hear how much this man loved OG. My gosh, if they felt that way truly about each other, then they were so fortunate! It felt like Mel's heart was breaking but OG knew she was recording Mel so she kept things moving along and she knows what makes him mad. It's really sad when you think about all of this. I feel badly for Robyn and their children, but if that marriage was done, then I feel badly for Mel and OG that they couldn't make things work because it sure sounds like Mel's heart was in it.

And I don't think that money makes anyone happier. Who knows what Mel's issues are. I think most everyone has some sort of issue though; some more issues than others, for sure. And some issues are bigger than others. I just get irritated when people try to put labels on people. I think there is too much psychobabble in the world. Children are another thing I get on my soap box about. Good grief -- now children are labeled ADHD. Why can't kids be kids anymore? Kids are squirmy when they are young, and some more than others. Does that mean they are somehow defective? I don't think so. And all of the medication that is being dispensed on children these days so that they are 'settled down' for teachers and parents. It's terrible! We are turning children into zombies and not letting them progress through their childhoods the way they need to. But, you have big pharmaceutical companies that want their drugs sold, and you have teachers and parents who want to be able to 'control' their children.

Okay -- I need to step down from my soap box now. I didn't mean to lash out at you, if it seemed that way. You've been kind to me also, Scotty.