Tiffany & Debbie Gibson

Electric Youth!

8/12/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0811_debbie_gibson_Splash
After performing together at the Cleveland stop of their tour on Wednesday, former teen pop queens Tiffany, 39, and Debbie Gibson, 40, posed together like it was still 1988.

Can't wait for Britney and Xtina to do the same thing in 2025.

Jim in Cali

britney and xtina were much more successful than debbie and tiffany who both had like a 3 year career tops. I doubt they'll be doing any pity tour 15 years from now.

barbie277

I was there that night.....they had just literally walked off stage. That's why Debbie has on so much make-up. They did really well. I was especially surprised by Tiffany. I was more impressed with her that night then back in the 80's. That girl has some pipes! I was actually standing there when this pic was taken.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

What happened to Tiffany? When she sang "I think we're alone now" she must have been singing to an all you can eat buffet.

Pinky

Saw them both on The View. Was stunned because Debbie Gibson is a terrible singer, though a decent song writer and pianist. Tiffany has terrific voice--something she never displayed as a youth.

porkchop

Gibson can NOT sing...she has a very short range and is often flat.....it takes her several bars of off key vocals to find the proper note....Why she must audibly assault us yet again is totally beyond me....Please retire PLEASE!

LAguy

Unlike Britney, Debbie Gibson played piano, and wrote all of her own songs.

Not sure if this is an 80's music reunion or a Playboy one ... Both of them posed for Playboy.

OhyesIdid

Tiffany looks fine but omg debbie looks like a drag queen

JRB

Girlz, hate to break it to you but it ain't 1998! Hang it up already, no one cares.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2