TMZ Live

Camille's Penis Jab

Sour Grapes

8/11/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081111_tmzlive

Harvey and Dax think Camille Grammer is ragging on Kelsey Grammer's package because she can't get past the fact the he dumped her. Max doesn't care about the size of Kelsey's package, but he's obsessed with Camille's naked pics.

Plus, the guys think Sesame Street made a big fat mistake shooting down gay rumors about Bert and Ernie.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(5:30) Harvey and Dax think Camille Grammer looks pathetic -- and wounded -- for making fun of Kelsey's alleged small penis.
(12:01) Breaking news ... Max stumbled upon nude pictures of Camille from back in the day. Now he's "a fan."
(17:10) Cops in New Jersey may be in BIG trouble -- after getting autographs from The Situation instead of giving him a ticket.
(23:00) Harvey recently got a ticket -- and respects the cop for not letting him off, despite being a fan of the show.
(28:05) Now Max wants to date Camille -- and is using an ex-girlfriend to try and set it up. Amazing.
(29:20) Obama tips big at a burger joint -- and Jason knows the people who own the place.
(39:05) Bert and Ernie AREN'T gay???
(48:10) Mike calls in to talk about becoming a dad! Congrats!

some guy

I say let the Producers decide.

LyleAustin

Regarding Bert and Ernie... NO!

Bobby

Too much Bert & Ernie. Harvey - you are a 60+ year old child. Try to grow up. Bye.......

some guy

Bert and Ernie do remind me of those 2 guys that sit in the back and crack jokes. Siobhan was standing next to them yesterday.

I noticed the 'I <3 NY' coffee mug. Was Vodka in there?

some guy

What's wrong with turtlenecks? I have a turtleneck.

I've noticed the whole Bert and Ernie sexuality thing is something adults talk about. At least people are still talking about Sesame St. I believe it's something like a cultural phenomenon.

some guy

It was and still is made for kids, I believe.

BigHoss

If people put as much effort in to being nice to each other as they are worring about if 2 puppets are gay the would could be a better place...

some guy

This dude's so gay.

some guy

They're just friends.

some guy

I bet those guys have seen "Basic Instinct" alot.

Mary

I think they should not confirm or deny anything, and leave it up to the parents to teach their kids about Bert and Ernie's relationship. If they choose to teach that they are best friends, cool. If they choose to teach that they are partners, cool.

some guy

Not a Gerber baby. Looks like Mike.

Gratz

some guy

LMAO

some guy

If I ever get rich, I promise I will pay Mike $100,000 if he eats the entire thing. Put it on video.

grafixdee