Camille Grammer

Apologizes to Kelsey Grammer

Over Small Penis Jab

8/12/2011 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_camille_grammer_bn
Camille Grammer realizes it really isn't all fair in love and war, because she now regrets the comment she made about Kelsey's junk.

As you know, Camille said -- referring to Kelsey -- "Big hands, big feet, big disappointment."

Now she's given TMZ a statement, trying to take it back:  "Some joking remarks I made to Kyle Richards got picked up and caused my ex-husband great embarrassment and for that I sincerely apologize.  While the media added words and blew it out of proportion, I acknowledge my part in this and regret my remarks."

But it's not all nice, because Camille goes on, complaining she wants to settle their differences "but Kelsey just seems to want to fight this."  Camille adds, "I offered a 50/50 physical split with joint custody and was soundly rejected."

Camille says, "Now he will only communicate through lawyers and others and I fear the message we're sending our children."

Small penis comments create big problems.

0811-camille-belittles-3-vid

kitnplayn

Maybe Americans should think first, before they speak, instead of going off "half-****ed" (no pun intended).

joe

BAD EXAMPLE TO OUR CHILDREN? YOU DEGRADE THEIR FATHER IN PUBLIC TO GET ATTENTION, GET A JOB, GO AWAY, HE IS THE STAR NOT YOU, YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER EXWIFE TRYING TO GET MORE FAME TIME AND MONEY FROM YOUR TALENTED EX HUSBAND.

kim purdy

TMZ where are the photos of the lil guy? We should be able to decide if it's a weenie weenie for ourselves. Not very thorough reporting.....

nof

I don't care either way but I'd like to see Max do her.

nof

I'm guessing what this is really about is like ten million.

nof

What if Max does her and she complains about Max's size, as well.

anne2

Don't you dare apologize Camille!! Some of these sleeze buckets who cause destruction everywhere have to be brought down a notch or 2. The same w TMZ and their "whos u rather" teen age crap!!

testa

Kelsey is a big schmuck with a little schmeckel.

tellmeaboutit

She's concerned about the message "they're" sending their children???? Ya coulda fooled me. Nasty woman, poor kids.

testa

Big hands big feet big disappointment is really a funny comment.Not malicious as tmz portrays it. Does management at tmz all have small hands ,small feet,and low esteem that they attacked Camille so viciously? Camille is a real hot chick but you would not know it from the pix they show of her.

PushBack

Funny how you apologize after saying that. You are nothing but a lay back gash for cash.

A viewer

My god, she's an ugly mess. That bony chest, bad boob job, big mouh, crazy darting eyes, whiny voice. No wonder he left. Now the new wife needs to keep her mouth shut, or he'll be looking again for something new.

barf

Having to nail this dry piece of wood would make any wee wee shrink back to baby size.

Damon

That comment was filmed months ago - right after he left her on national television!

RHOBH didn't take a normal 3 month hiatus - the show was so poplular they went right back to filming - she was filming a reality show that HE pushed her to do!

Jo Ann

Big hands and big feet mean ONLY one thing -- big gloves and big shoes.