Oksana Grigorieva, Mel Gibson

Separate Meetings with Judge

To Resolve Custody War

8/12/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_oksana_judge_mel_ex
Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson met separately today with Judge Scott Gordon, to try and resolve their epic custody battle over baby Lucia.

We're told Oksana met with Judge Gordon in the AM, and Mel showed up today at 1:30 and is still in the judge's chambers.

The centerpiece of their dispute is an agreement Oksana and Mel signed, which lays out a custody and visitation schedule.  Under the agreement, the dueling parents would have 50/50 custody when Lucia turns 3.

Oksana has tried to repudiate the agreement, while Mel is fighting to keep it in place.

As for the prospects of settlement, Judge Gordon has worked miracles in his chambers .... notably he actually got Jamie and Frank McCourt to agree on the terms of their divorce, and no two people hate each other more -- except maybe Kelsey Grammer and Camille.

Stay tuned ...

Scotty

What happened to Team Mel? All destroyed by good I suppose. Are we now left with Ira Black, the terrible poet? All he has to write is "Hi you guys..." and he has 3 Dislikes! LOL!

emerald

Oh yeah OG wants to repudiate the agreement, only because she wants more money and for Mel not to have ANY custody! Let's hope Judge Gordon finally takes on board Mel's concerns about her mental stability, if nothing else that incident where she was running around outside the Sherman Oaks house hysterical with Lucia in her arms, clearly shows that Mel's version of what happened the night he said she was running around with Lucia shaking her like a rag doll and hysterical is NOT as unlikely as her lawyers claimed!! OG really should have supervised visitation for a while (well it's worth a try lol!) and Mel get custody, if only until OG has visited the Rose Garden Psychiatric Hospital in LA for a lengthy valuation lol!!

emerald

Ira Great rhyming, you're on fire tonight lol!!

Ooh look, there's a little woofer on the loose - here boy, fetch! Who let the dogs out woof, woof... who let the dogs out woof, woooooffff!! Lol!!

kkg

@God-is-busy,

Your moniker brings a smile. As does your chastisement. Certainly Ms Grigorieva and Mr. Gibson are children of God. As are we all. Even those here whom you berate and denigrate.

To quote ****ens as voiced by Tiny Tim; "God bless us. Every one." And in that blessing I wholeheartedly include Ms Grigorieva. She needs it more than most.

Kathleen

kkg

D...i....c....k....e.....n.....s

This is just too ridiculous!!

Kathleen

kkg

Actually, I meant to say this is too ridi.....ck...ulous.

Kathleen

kkg

Hi Emerald,

Good to see you posting!

I'm amused by this whole like/dislike thing TMZ has going. I wish there was a way of seeing who 'likes' and who 'dislikes'. That could be intriguing. What do you think?

Kathleen

kkg

So quiet in here. I can hear crickets chirping. Wait a minute............I was wrong. It was my dogs snoring.

Good night all. Sweet dreams

And remember.....separate but equal. Separate visits could generate equal custody. Here's hoping. :o)

Kathleen

kim

Wow i know Mel has issues, but this Bitch is a gold digger! Though Mel needs to get it together she should not take advantage of him. Oksana needs to put what money she gets from all her famous ***** and get a face lift. If that were my child and he was as bad as she claims, she should demand he have no custody and ask for enough money to raise a happy child, not millions. Remember Bitch the money is for your child not your ass. I have a son with a man that never works hard enough to give me anything, and he is an ******* and he hardly comes around THANK GOD.And am happy to pay for everything to keep piece for my son i had sex and had a baby and put my boys feelings before my own. My ex and i hardly ever fight and NEVER in front of my child and we NEVER bad mouth each other to our child. that is how to be the better parent ya dumb ass ****. P.S GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER MEL AND QUIT ACTING STUPID and you would have a better chance of wining people over and a much better chance to survive that ex twit of yours. ya got it? good!

kim

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

ROFL at a nobody advising Mel on 'how to act'. Very funny. :)

Demi

ok....this judge isn't on my list for fair judgment. It would seem, in most judicial circles that 50/50 custody would mean, 50% less child support. Did this judge just overlook this fact? Oksana....send her back to Russia without the child and NEVER let her take the child out of this country.

God-Is-Busy

Mel loves nobodies, his heart goes out to them...so just wait around, u might strike lucky some day :-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3