Bikini Model Chrissy Teigen

Tweets Taxicab Accident

From the Side of the Freeway

8/13/2011 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0813-kendrik-perkins-yfrog-BN
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model Chrissy Teigen was involved in a car accident this afternoon while riding in a cab on a freeway in New York City ... and she tweeted the entire ordeal.

Teigen -- whose boyfriend is a musician who goes by the name of John Legend -- apologized to anyone caught up in the traffic aftermath (which, based on the photo above, was quite significant).

Teigen seemed to be physically alright -- but she was quite angry at the driver of the car that hit her, posting a little mini-rant (see below) before eventually hailing another cab from the freeway.

0813-kendrik-perkins-sub
Teigen fun fact -- she has a blog called sodelushious.com where she writes about things like bacon, deep dish pizza, and cooking short ribs. So essentially, she's perfect.

nightwriter

I sure hope the editor of this post was being sarcastic. Her boyfriend is a little bit bigger than "a musician that goes by the name of John Legend". I think he's a little more well known than Chrissy. Ciao Ciao

some guy

I bet this chick is fat.

Tugboat25

There are no freeways in New York.

It's just highways and parkways.

Hammer

Yea he follows you on twitter lol. Get your head out of your a$$

redlazy

How about some proof reading? Not so great journalism.

Jackie

There is no such thing as a freeway in NY...it's parkway here

BDoll

Ooohh TMZ....your weekend working pea-ons never cease to hurt my eyes & brain with their terrible editing...or should I say their non-existant editing. While I can recall finding errors in your weekday postings, there is something about the Fri night/Sat/Sun posts that stick out....Always seeming to be hurriedly written, no care taken to proof read or hit the freaking spell check button once in awhile. It gets so annoying, where has professionalism gone these days.....Now i dont klaym two be perphect wen i tipe, but I am just a reader here, not a part of your staff. They need some writers training, asap.

emerald

Yeah, another typical celeb Twitter post - I'm about to get hit by a car but had to let you know, I've been hit with a car now you know, I was in an accident but I'm fine here in the ambulance, I'm sat beside an Undercover agent on this flight,D'you think my wife's ass looks fat in this pic or is it just me?, OMG OMG OMG I ACTUALLY saw someone famous unlike me!! Jeez! What is it with these people you'd think they'd actually have a life and not need to share their bowel motions with us too! Lol!!

dave

wow great more news about models...where would the world be w/o models. being beautiful is such a talent. hey honey whats two plus two?

maria

Yeah Teigen looks like you got some bad ol' NY service= sofakingwetoddid.. I recognize that spot.. looks like queens to me