« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

Batting Practice

Cut Short By Injury

8/14/2011 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0814_charlie_sheen_ex_baseball_tmz
Charlie Sheen spent his Sunday afternoon doing what he loves the most -- no, not that ... he played baseball at Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Sheen was taking batting practice with a few of his friends when he says he ruptured the ulnar nerve in his elbow. He can barely grip the bat now and it kept him from hitting any out of the yard.

Sheen told us as long as he's playing ball, he feels just fine, saying, "I'm at home and I'm at peace."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Daytona Girl

I've said it before and I say it again .... old has been! and apparently he hasn't logged on with his myriad ids and wrote pro-charlie comments. LOL

Louise

Jodi

His mind is saying he's good to go and his body is saying "ain't no way". I wonder if he's gotten a complete check up lately? His body is probably broke down after he has abused it for so long....oh well.

janet

How can a warlock with tigers blood get hurt? Probally just more of Sheens self hype. Wonder how much it cost's Sheen to hype himself? No one else is.

Bob

"Sounds like Charlie is getting it all back together - he sounds emotionally healthy - I'm glad. :)"

So, you're convinced he's emotionally healthy because he spent one afternoon playing baseball? Still waiting for those millions that *****ian prince promissed?

Bob

I find it quite ironic that a peddler of tabloid trash censors so aggressively the comments left by its reader.

John

Mind and body not working together. Too many drugs.

wiptidoo

Hahaha, where's that Adonis DNA now jerk!

Grace

Get the hell out of my state!!!

Howard Beale

His "love" of baseball is a joke. If he loved the game, he'd be in one of several adult baseball leagues in LA, like I and so many others. "Baseball" is not just hitting easy BP. What a jerk. He's clearly not a team player, nor would he likely be a dependable teammate. What a jerk.

Becca

This ugly old drunk should disappear from the planet. All his children would do well with Denise. She is not perfect, none of us are. but at least she is a loving mother who is not and addict, and does not require a "sober coach" full-time

brenda

Fox Sports AZ ran some video of his BP before the D'Backs/Mets game (Snakes swept the Mets!) but didn't get an interview. Either he declined or just wants to be seen and not heard. I'll go with the latter.

notta

Charlie looks like he has a sweet swing. Full extension at impact with eye on the ball. Nice.

AgentBlonde

Go Charlie!

Lisa

After many years of baseball I also damaged my ulnar (it's the nerve that runs shoulder to hand) and had to have surgery. Now I've got my ulnar nerve over my muscle tissue, so when I hit my elbow it's not funny at all, it hurts severely with no muscle covering it! Hope Charlie feels better soon. I went years with ulnar pain and it's horrible!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments