Chaz Bono

Bearded & Tanked

8/15/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Chaz Bono Photos
Showing off facial scruff and his tats in a white tank top, Cher's son Chaz Bono was spotted hitting the gym in L.A. this weekend.

The dude finally has a beard.

Chaz Bono Beard

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

psabt1008

Still a girl, so calling her Cher's son is genetically incorrect.

DrowningMermaid

Chastity wasn't healthy to begin with here, people... HE i********* the gym in order to get fit. He's got to start somewhere, doesn't he? But no, everyone just has to pull the "fat slob" comments. It's not a wonder there are so many fatties in America (myself included). There's no moral support system from anyone. Thank you TMZ for at least being gender positive.

I fully support Chaz and wish HIM well.

Me111

Is it funny that this story is sponsored by Baby Phat?

Ruth

Its almost a blessing that Sonny isn't around to see her/him/?

Doug

WOW Did "Chaz" eat Chastity? still a chick ,fatter and uglier. I have seen Italian women who can grow a better beard.

Grace

This is not a an it is a woman who amputated her healthy breasts and is taking male hormones. Men don't have uterus and vaginas. It is disgusting how the media makes this poor pathetic disturbed woman a cause.

pz

Wow I admire him very much. To trade what he had for what he has now took a long time and a lot of energy and courage. He is also a headlight for others who are similarly traited with this gene.

Laurie

It's sad that Chas is not taking care of himself. But, I do believe it's genetic. Chas has a long road ahead of her.

Tom Miller

Amazing the amount of hate and lack of empathy/compassion for a fellow human being. Where do you people get your vitriol from, Jesus? "All you need is love." I want every person to be happy with who they are and to smile and enjoy their lives. Someone will hate me for that. Astonishing.

Bill

Not a man.
Just someone pretending.

maria

Gross, freak!she will never never be a man ....she even looks so sad ,she knows what she did is wrong not only on the people's eyes but.......I don't know who is more gross or she or her wife! ughhh!you never hear about her doing something positive in her life ever! we only starting hearing from her just after she became a lesbian and now a freak man....it is the only way she is noticeable! how sad!

mary

If SHE wanted to be a man,SHE should have gone through the sex change.SHE did NOT!A man has a penis and a woman a vagina.That is why Her girlfriend (a lesbian) stayed with HER!

I would have respect for HER if SHE did change....now SHE is a woman making believe SHE is a MAN.

rick

you creep me out with your bigotry.He never done anything to you.Leave him the f--alone.How if it were your brother or sister or child?

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11