Chaz Bono

Bearded & Tanked

8/15/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Chaz Bono Photos
Showing off facial scruff and his tats in a white tank top, Cher's son Chaz Bono was spotted hitting the gym in L.A. this weekend.

The dude finally has a beard.

Chaz Bono Beard

Sherri

C'mon, time these kinds of disgusting pictures for early, early morning! I haven't had breakfast yet....please!!!!!

janja

she looks stupid, and yes she's a girl she has lady parts still and she has a girlfriend

TheUltraworld

Just when I thought she/him/it couldn't get any stranger. it got stranger. I feel for Cher.

PRO US

As Frank Sinatra used to say: That is why the lady is a tramp.

Holmes

Badder to worser

CommonSense

I always find it funny when the lame a.sses at TMZ try to forward the argument that this freak show is a male in anyway possible. It's the same about the insane chick who chopped her boobs and had a baby and TMX shows that freak ina pool.
Just because Harvey is a "cather" doesn't mean you people need to accept and push this backward a.ss cra.p on the rest of America.
You people are freaks - seriously.
LOL!

Rhubino

Looks like something else may be trapped inside this person who was once a man trapped in a woman's body.

Mimi

She looks horribly unhealthy because she is obese. I thought she said she had to lose weight to undergo the transition? Did she gain it all back? I think she has obvious mental health issues and not because she is transsexual. I have nothing against anyone who wishes to live as the opposite gender and people should be free to live how they wish when it comes to that but I disagree with saying she is now a man. She is not a man and a male transsexual is not a woman. Having no boobs or no male/female parts does not make you the opposite gender biologically or medically.

Ya Mon

Wow! The Poster Boy for why the majority cringes at legalizing Gay marriages. I just puked in my own mouth.

harv

Please stop calling HER a HIM- no matter what she cut off and added. She is still a female- aka Ringling Bros side show freak.

Rhoda Penmark

Pretty!

camaguey

My GOD.

Sue

Hey chaz

Now that you've completed becoming a man, you really need to work on your weight
problem. Your considered obese, and its going to kill you.

Charisma

So Has he had the official surgery? or is he still waiting on it? Does anyone know?

tessa

no offense to the confused among us, but this is plain sad, lose weight and get a grip on life no matter which path you take and I expect it will be a lonely one, without the Cher connection there aren't many who you can count on to be a true friend . . .