Chaz Bono

Bearded & Tanked

8/15/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Chaz Bono Photos
Showing off facial scruff and his tats in a white tank top, Cher's son Chaz Bono was spotted hitting the gym in L.A. this weekend.

The dude finally has a beard.

Chaz Bono Beard

Rebecca

I think it's a little messed up that Chaz is legally a male. All they did was remove her breasts and give her testosterone. She's still got all the other female parts. PLUS she still has the whole XX, not XY. That's my whole issue with sex change operations.

Mikey

Looks like some guy ate Chastity Bono and then chopped off his own penis and had a vagina installed. Just insane looking.

Wids

In the gym... eating Twinkies

Mikey

How much did she pay to look like that?

Lena

Gross.

spyke

oh please we are begging you, just stop showing us pictures of her/him..which is it now? Oh right it used to be a her, now it's a him. WTF? I have no patience with sexism, homophobia or racism but this is just too much. This was not one of those people born with two sets of genitalia, this is a woman who was not happy as a lesbian and decided to pay an unethical surgeon to achieve her fantasty of being a man. You know, I wish I were a lot of things I am not; taller, different facial features, etc. but I am dam sure not going to resort to major surgery and hormone injections to try to achieve those things. There has got to be a line somewhere, come on.

en Todo Momento!!

i can't wait til we get some good ol fashioned locker room dirt out of him!!! that is gonna be the greatest ever!

Rico

Forget he or she, that is an IT and a very sad one. Could not compete with Mommy as a girl so became a fat, grotesque parody of a tatted up fatpig man. IT needs therapy and gastric bypass surgery, forget getting a fake penis. And go away, it makes regular folks puke to look at you, Chastity baby!

norm abrams

When you say she "hit the gym"... she literally "hit the gym." The doughnut fell out of her hand while she was reaching for her burger, she accidently hit the gas and ran into the gym in her 1982 Honda Hatchback, while on his way back to his trailer home.

Nicole

I BELIEVE VICKY IN COMMENT SECTION (5) SUMS IT UP ABOUT CHAZ.
HOW EXTREMELY SAD !

spyke

After taking a second look at the photo, I too believe this poor creature is a tragedy waiting to happen, the paps need to leave her alone and let her live her fantasy in peace. She is going to end up dropping dead from a heart attack or stroke is she doesn't look after herself. I just hope she doesn't end up killing herself when she discovers that all the surgery in the world will never solve her problems. Cher has always seemed like a self-centered woman and I remember Sonny publicly being homophobic. Poor Chaz never stood a chance.

self-employed

Taking hormones does not make anyone into a man. She was born a female and always will be female. The problem is in HER HEAD. Can you imagine seeing your daughter look like that?

Lisa

If inside some people there is a homosexual trying to come out....in the case of this fat freak, its at least 3 or four people who are trying to come out and instead got caught up in one obese slob. Go away and shut up, you ugly IT.

Grizelda

If they do another remake of "The Blob" we know who they can cast and they will save a fortune on makeup. This freak is ready to roll!

sc1432

I am sorry to say this but Chaz looks no different, just the same person with hair on the face. Which looks terrible in my opipon.
Why is he going to the gym, is he watching others work out? Still a women inside no matter what you cut off or ad on.