Chaz Bono

Bearded & Tanked

8/15/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Chaz Bono Photos
Showing off facial scruff and his tats in a white tank top, Cher's son Chaz Bono was spotted hitting the gym in L.A. this weekend.

The dude finally has a beard.

Chaz Bono Beard

bb

Transexuals don't bother me - I think they're cray-cray, but hey, whatever makes you happy, each to their own and all that jazz. What I don't understand though is if you are soooo concerned about your body that you would go through the trauma and expense of a sex change why would you then completely neglect your health and turn into an obese pig? In Chez's case it seems like trying to become a man was just an excuse to let him/herself go.

John T.

Can't you just picture this fat slob naked with a strap on ? Enough to make you throw up.

Rabbitt

The dude is still a girl. You can cut the bill off a duck, it's still a duck. You can glue an elephant's trunk on the duck. It's still a duck. So sorry Chaz, you will always be what God made you...a girl. Baby, you were born THAT way.

Googie

Don't care what original gender was, but please no more pics of Chaz w/o shirt or jacket. Not a pretty or handsome picture.

Marilyn

This is just sad. He/she does NOT look happy. Her poor mother.....this was her only daughter....this is just not right.

oh myh

Wow. He/she/it better hit the gym before he/she/it drops dead....how does this happen?

Pound Sand

So there is a young man at work that is in the process of becoming a young woman. He/she acts and dresses like a tomboy. So he is a man wanting to be a woman who looks like a man. This just truly makes absolutely no sense!

debschira

I DON'T GET IT, SOMEONE SPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE!! IT'S BASICALLY NONE OF MY BUSINESS, BUT I GOTTA SAY, SONNY B. HAS GOT TO BE ROLLING OVER AND OVER AND OVER. CHER I DO NOT BELIEVE TELLS THE REAL TRUTH THAT'S IN HER HEART. DON'T UNDERSTAND, CHASTITY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. WHY? OH WHY? WOULD "SHE" WANT TO BECOME "HE"?

Buffy

I mean ****, if I had the money to change genders, I'd at least look hot. Seriously what a gross out slob!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffy

DISTURBING!! I'm sorry but if I were Cher, I'd be sobbing. Not because Chastity became Chaz. But, because Chaz is is a fat slob that looks like a redneck!!!

sunflower

This seems to be the year of cramming everything LGBT down our throats. Adam Corolla may have a point... YUCK! AND as long as I am (hopefully) anonymous, I can't stand that woman who became a fake man and has 2 babies. I am sorry to say this but I wish they would keep that sex change stuff in the closet. Stop pushing it on the public, most of us do not care to see this.

John

He still has fat, jiggly woman arms. Can't change the DNA, sorry.

tellmeaboutit

Hate those fricking ugly tattoos on anyone. Ugh.

always

Her facial hair is a joke, hit and miss lol. Reminds me of when I was a teen ager and just getting peach fuzz. She is so sad looking. She must eat for three.

Paddy

From a real little cutie pie to a real big ugly tub o' goo. Well done!!!!