Halle Berry

Hottest 45-Year-Old Mother Ever

8/15/2011 4:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Halle Berry
Gorgeous and ageless Halle Berry celebrated her 45th birthday (FORTY-FIFTH!) by taking a stroll on the beach in Malibu with her girls ... and her baby girl Nahla this weekend.

The woman gets hotter and hotter every year.

0815_halle_beack_footer

Chun LI

I'm not gay but I would totally do you Halle.Hell you can run me over with your car and I won't sue.

CCC

Wow! Once again the haters are out in force. Anyone who says she is ugly or picks out the littlest problem with her needs to have their eyes checked. And of course, there's always one idiot who has to pick on the child. Get a life you sorry excuses for humans.

TheUltraworld

She's a total MILF. But I sense she would be such a bitch, it wouldn't be worth it.

Donald Ray

Somne clown mentioned Aniston and M. Fox. JA is pathetic, no matter how young she tries to act. It's all over the newstands whenever a guy calls her the next day after one of her MANY one-night stands. There's a reason she can't keep a man interested and isn't Fox that girl with the monkey hands? Aniston should've known, no average little flat-ass White girl could keep the super-fine Jolie from taking her man, Brad needed a REAL woman.

she

I don't think it's sexy to ave so much drama. Looks like she is going to drag her daughter into all her man drama relationships. I see she is having some sort of beverage (maybe alchohol). I hope she doesn't have another dui hit and run. I think sexy moms try to keep things peaceful for their children even when their relationship with the baby daddy goes south. I don't think there is anything sexy about this lunatic at all.

reba

If her boobs are fake, then I'm an 80 yr old man. And why do people have to force the age issue. I'd take that body at ANY age.

Cookie

Her child is really cute...but why does society call boney thin women beautiful..Hally is a beautiful woman we cant take that from her, but whats with the current weight, goodness!!!is it me or does she look like a skeleton with big boobs??!!! no people thats NOT Hot at all..stop mis-leading young girls...disgusting!!!

PRO US

Sexy? Maybe, if you love the implants and nose job. Make her feel good! LOL What a tramp!

Criss

She's so damn hot. I don't care what anyone says about her!

buck

She has Black friends? Is she afraid of Black people?

Randall Spencer

Not bad, but I don't understand how people can look at her and drool all over. She is attractive, but she is not this drop-dead georgeous bombshell that everyone makes her out to be.

Hollie

she has got th best boobs! i just wanna motorboat'em : )

Thomas

WOULD I?!?!?!

Rogue Warrior

Now here's a REAL Hotti with a GR8 Botti!!! You old bag ladies need to hit the treadmill because you can't touch this!

buck

TMZ did not show u.

ttp://mediatakeout.com/50462/actress_halle_berry_just_turned_45_____and_the_only_part_of_her_that_looks_its_age____is_her_azz_them_cakes_are_at_least_45.html

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments