Madonna

One of These Kids

Is Not Her Child

8/15/2011 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0815_madonna_Splash
While her youngest kids David and Mercy played nearby, Madonna shared a tender moment with her 24-year-old boyfriend Brahim Zaibat in the Hamptons this weekend.

The Queen of Pop turns 53 tomorrow.

RealityBites

I'm her age and I wouldn't be hitting that fugly dude

joeygirl45

I don't know why she likes such little boys. The chick was pushing thirty before this dude was a sparkle in his daddy's eye.... I'm sorry but ewwwwwww. Outside of the obvious, what do you do with them when your done??? I like men my own age or close because conversation is a good thing too. I get uncomfortable when a very young guy hits on me... just not a 'cougar' I guess... but I do have fun LOL Guess I'm just not into babysitting or having them wait outside while I go into the club and have a drink...

Glynis

Surely she has enough money for braces for him!

VictoriaGirl

Why is that little girl wearing a helmet? Is she "special"?

mrsschrute

How embarrassing for her. She's like the village bicycle. Everyone's had a ride. How sad that she hooks up with these young men who are probably clearly grossed out by her aging p*ssy.

Nice that those little children she adopted get to see a new guy at least once every few months groping their "mom".

She's so embarrassing, I'm embarrassed to share the same gender with this troll. Adam Carolla said she looks like a "junkie on a rowing team". ha ha ha aha ROFL. He was right!

Andria

Ew. She is a pedifile. How could you like someone that young? The maturity level is so different for both of them.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Don't these young guys wish they could get her sperminated lol

karlew

Clearly age more important than looks. Apparently also more important than self respect. Very sad.

Brad

That disgusting, washed up, old bag of bones will literally open her legs for anyone or anything. Biggest slut in the history of music? I say yes.

MicheleD

God, she is repulsive.

BTW, I googled this kid to see if his teeth are really like that, but it's just a bad photo. His teeth look fine in the others. Google for yourself.

Meanie

Oh Lord Grandma... ACT YOUR AGE!

Meanie

I expect in this case, buck teeth and carpet munching go hand in hand.

sam

Thats just gross, you know thats not even cougar thats discusting and it has nothing to do with madonna, anyone that can date someone 30 years younger is just nasty.

Criss

Someone's got mommy issues.

alex