Tara Reid & Hubby

'Surprise! We're Married' Pics

8/15/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_tara_reid_zack_kehayovwedding_photo_launch_EX
Wanna see what a one-hour engagement looks like? Check out Tara Reid's wedding photos -- snapped as she tied the knot ... right after she got engaged to boyfriend Zack Kehayov.

Tara and Kehayov tied the knot Saturday on the Greek isle of Santorini. We're told the wedding took place on the roof of the luxury Mystique Resort, overlooking the ocean.

No one seemed more surprised by the wedding than the bride ... who tweeted, "I love being a wife" -- about 60 minutes after tweeting she just got engaged.

Mazel Tov!

really?

come on now, i am not saying this will last but i can guarantee they had this planned.

coldly

ahh,the guy is white. His danish. I know the guy i really actually do. His almost whiter than her. Dont believe me just google it..you will be shocked. Dont know why these photos make him look so dark though.his white and pale. Now tmz posters are going to hate cause he ain't white american lmao

bring back recent posts

...not that it matters, but this guy isn't black...tanned...like her...and his last name...sounds DEF not black, can't pinpoint..perhaps a russian decent or something..that girl is gross the way she flip flops at her age..must b one heck of a thump to blindside these dudes...ewwwww

Melamalot

yeah this is really a surprising news.

Birdsht

Frankenchest horror session up top - check
Ciggy hag horrific flemmy dude voice - check
Turkey neck hangin with 220k on the drivetrain - check
Nobody we could care to hear about

Caruso'sMom

This was not a spontaneous wedding! For foreigners to get married in Greece, the poarticipants need weeks of gathering the proper legal do***ents in English (for Americans) with the proper notarizations, etc! Idiots, who do they think they are kidding---it's all for publicity and was planned in advance. I should know, I too was married in Greece (Kifissia)

Lo From Wisco

I bet their "wedding" smelt like whiskey and last night's vomit.

sara

This guy works in my office in Pittsburgh!!! I think he's been working for some client in DC.

IceGypsy

That's exactly how I want my wedding. Just the two of us, overlooking the sea. Quick and simple Who needs to spend 1000s on a wedding....the end result is the same no matter how much you spend on the wedding.

Jackie

Now next will be Pari******on...ha ha..

Jackie

Wow...Is TMZ for real? I wrote Paris Hilton...why are you censoring the name?

Maurício smith

wow what great surprise for the Married by them?
Wall Street Journal Subscription

LaVonda Johnson

He must be desperate as she is one of the most used up skanks in Hollywood.

Fae Dumpling

All this is too much information about who and what will happen to folks in their personal life. We need some serious discussion!

dave pearson

I love the racism. Seems to me the guy could be Israeli, but that would unload a whole nother round of comments haha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments