Drew Carey

BUSTS Collarbone

"Price is Right" On Hold

8/16/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0816-drew-carey-BN

Drew Carey
was forced to cancel today's taping of "The Price is Right" -- after taking a NASTY fall during his morning run ... and separating his collarbone.

Carey tweeted ... "Had to cancel TPIR tapings today. I fell while running this AM and separated my clavicle. Be back tomorrow though!"

Drew even posted a picture of his x-ray -- adding, "Haven't even had a pain pill yet! (But I'm due. Still waiting on them)."

0816-drew-carey-xray

B

It looks like hosting The Price is Right ages men worse than being the president does.

drew fan

looks more like an AC separation

gurry johnson

been there done that, very painful, get better soon

KnuckleDragger

Just a heads-up on collarbone separation: If you don't/can't afford surgery...the collarbone will eventually reattach itself.

Tony Zeoli

Oh no! This happened to me on August 29th. I separated my shoulder when I fell on a rock. Drew is in for AC tightrope surgery. It's an arthroscopic procedure, which inserts a surgical rope through the clavicle to bring the clavicle down and the bring the bones from the shoulder in, so that the ligament heals over time. He's in for sleeping in a chair for a few weeks, if not a month. I don't know that he'll be back tomorrow. It took me about a week to feel well enough to get back to work. And, he's going to have to wear a sling for about 4 to 6 weeks, so you'll see that on the show when he returns. I feel bad for him. I know how bad it hurts!

some guy

@Drew

Bob likes it when cute chix win. Bob likes to undress them with his eyes.

some guy

@Drew

I need more hot chick contestants.

Joe

Hang in there! It will be painful! Been there done that. Good luck love Price is right. Best wishes!

helen

hope your getting better, i love watching your show, it is
the only one i watch during the day. i never liked it when
bob baker was on, he was afraid to have anyone touch him. your the one i picked for the show,YOU GO GUY

Kathy Kotronakis

OHHHH hang in there. When I can't be home to watch your show, I tape it. Here's me putting my hand on your forehead-Heal,Heal, Heal. Or is it my hand to my left side beckoning you-Heel,Heel,Heel. A lot of people miss your humor, but I get it. You make me laugh out loud.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2