« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant

Police Investigating

Alleged Church Altercation

8/16/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0816_kobe_bryant_bn_tmzSan Diego police want to talk to Kobe Byrant about the alleged tussle he had with another man in church ... over a cell phone picture.

Kobe was reportedly in the St. Therese of Carmel Church in Carmel Valley this past Sunday when he allegedly grabbed the phone out of a man's hand.

According to KCBS-TV in Los Angeles -- which first reported the incident -- Kobe thought the man was using the phone to take pics of Kobe and his wife ... but did not find any photos on the phone.

The man claims his wrist was injured.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Woody McBrreairty

Amazing how the over the top ego can make a fool of one.
I'm sure Bryant thinks he is the center of the universe and how on earth could anyone have a cell phone or a camera in their hand or on their person that was not intended to take a picture of him & his wife - who, by the way, reminds me of a plastic blow up f-doll. Made up to the point of looking completely plastic. What clowns these mortals be.

Joel Kent

Kobe has that same ridiculous look on his face whether he has had sex with a girl over the back of a chair in a hotel room while married or taking someones cell phone. It's the look of "Well I'm just a dumb wealthy jock, what do you expect from me".......He's hot wet mess and needs to realize that not that many people want his picture and certainly not at church. What a worthless piece of crap he is. Hope the guy sues the pants off of him!Q

penny

Dog poop would make a better picture than those two.

JohnnyBoy

There are no bigger hyocrites on the planet than church people. Congress can't even hold a candle to these nut jobs.

BETS

TO THE DUDE W THE PHONE... GROW A PAIR.... SERIOUSLY, I WOULD'VE COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER... DUMBASS!!!!!!

Sultry

This just seems typical of something he is capable of. It also seems typical of something his wife is capable of...and I don't know much about her other than her nastiness that's been in the media, and her lack of involvement... in anything. Get educated! That is my wish for her. I'm just saying

john

I had a similar experience in GOLD'S GYM LOCKER ROOM...Some dork ass pervert was taking my picture while I was changing clothes...******** management bitch claimed there was nothing they could do...I complained to Gold's Coorperate, they never even phoned me...

Cheezit26

if the police lets him go with rape they will let him go with this

Anne

I hope he pays this time for his behavior. High-paid atheletes get by with everything. As far as I am concerned, he is nobody and should be treated as such

daia

it probably didnt even go down like that
injured ? PAH-LEEZ how can a MAN'S wrist get injured from another man grabbing a phone from their hands WOW

daia

DUH there was no picture found because kobe grabbed it just in time SHEESH

dana

coming form a big kobe fan i do think he was wrong as for the way he handled it but at the same time i feel his fustrarion being hassled 24/7 by people who don't know the limit i mean for god's sake he is in church to worship not to take pictrues as for the other dude just trying to get some money. But i still love you Kobe let thoe*****ers with no lives talk **** about you cause you still gonna be rich and famous and they still going to be behind a computer talking ****. "I really could care less what people think about me"-Kobe Bryant

fred todd

if that was my phone, my wrist will hurt an acke til i get that fat check then i'd give him a finger afterwards

jt81nicola

Need long more healthy nail without visiting the nail salon. Waiting for Hours and Hours. Chech out this website nicolazshop.com of only $15. You can have long, healthy, and beautiful nails. Check it out this product really work. nicolazshop.com This site also carries MATTIE"S GEM which is the answer to all of your dry skin problems, this product also get rid of unwanted stretch marks. nicolazshop.com is the answer to your dreams. CHECK IT OUT!!

marcus

at least it wasnt a church in colorado!!! would have been grabbing moer than the phone!