Taylor Armstrong

Daughter Doesn't Know Yet

8/16/2011 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Armstrong
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong hasn't broken the news yet about Russell's suicide to her 5-year-old daughter Kennedy ... TMZ has learned.

Friends close to Taylor tell us, "She's not emotionally ready to do so just yet."

Taylor's attorney, Robert Thorne, tells us, "Taylor Armstrong is devastated by the tragic events that have unfolded. She requests privacy at this time so that she may comfort her young daughter."

The attorney adds, "Her thoughts and prayers are also with Russell's 11 and 13-year-old sons."

Pat

She didn't help the guy out at all, there he was declaring banruptcy claiming to have something like $50,000 in assets and what does she do? She throws a birthday party for her 5 year old that cost $50,000. She only added to his problems, no wonder he looked so depressed all of the time. What a selfish c**t.

Leah

My thoughts and prayers are with the Taylor and her family and the Armstong Family. This is very sad news and shocking for everyone involved.

Fuck Off TMZ

I'd kill myself too if maried to that thing. Dont tell the kid....let her read it on TMZ instead you ****.

Crystel

I don't believe Taylor should say anything to her 5 year old child. She is not going to understand it, if she is even aware about the divorce, trying to explain suicide is a hell of alot worse to do. I speak from experience, however, my daughter was ten when her father decided to committ suicide while she was visiting him for the summer. I had to explain it to her then because her dad and her had a fight the day before and she blamed herself. Can you imagine what she went through. I never had to explain our divorce to her because he was final two months prior to her birth. I don't think you should ever tell her everything and wait until she asks you about it and even then, make sure she is mature enough to handle it. I will pray for your daughter that you make the right decision.

greg taylor

nice career move you are a $***bag and you will try to profit of the man you pushed to suicide and in the meantime the daughter will suffer

L

Used him, lived off him and that finally killed him...what a nasty, plastic bit of ugly mutton....feel very sad for her daughter.

Mee

Children that age do not comprehend death like an adult, hope Taylor get's good advice from now on.

rcsocha

I don't know how everyone thinks she is going to get a lot of money from insurance company. My insurance policy says that in the event of a suicide policy is null and void.

taylor

these comments are horrible.. it's not taylor's fault at all.... she didnt hang him he should have thought about his children and not money..

claire

whoever is judging this woman is deranged. would you be laughing and judging if it were your father? you're all s***. karma's coming your way :) hugggz

jackie sydnor

taylor my heart goes out to you and your daughter at this time in your life be strong and you will get through this tragedy the world and myself feel your pain. god bless he will see you through this!!!

Ray

Sweet Pea. You are difficult to find to say hi on the Internet. I hope this works. You are a beautiful person. You did not deserve to have to deal with this. I am so sorry. We all .love you and send prayers to you. You are amazing! Best, Ray Catudal.

Sigrid Wyly

I've never seen any of the Housewives programs and obviously never heard of Taylor Armstrong until her husband's untimely death. Now I'm wondering what's up with her mouth? Is that natural? Did she have some surgical treatment? She looks almost grotesque.

Kim

Hey Mark Lip.. Did you watch this show? He was a condescending, arrogant, controlling and miserable personality. My thought is he was living a lie and I wonder if Taylor was even aware they were broke. Happens all the time. They both signed up for this..his actions are his responsibility and no one else's. This is also a chronic situation with these poser housewives all filing bankruptcy.

Laura

If you watched the show you would know that Russell wouldn't leave Taylor out of his sight. I don't think he cared if he got paid as long as he had full contol of her. I think that Taylor shouldn't blame herself for what happened. He most likey would have done this eventually­. And for his mother why is she so concerned about a law suit. Taylor is still married to him. She would get any money. Let it go and let Taylor and Kennedy get on with their lives. I know this is a reality show but we don;t know as viewers what else goes on in there lives. And yes they decided to do a reality show of there own free will, but some of these so called fans should shut their mouths and not be so cruel. The best of luck to Taylor and Kennedy to get through this tough time. And as far as all you idiots that have such a perfect life get a grip and grow up. Who gives you the right to decide what other people do?? Look at how inmature you are. When your life is perfect and you can tell other people how to live, THEN TALK