Taylor Armstrong

Daughter Doesn't Know Yet

8/16/2011 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Armstrong
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong hasn't broken the news yet about Russell's suicide to her 5-year-old daughter Kennedy ... TMZ has learned.

Friends close to Taylor tell us, "She's not emotionally ready to do so just yet."

Taylor's attorney, Robert Thorne, tells us, "Taylor Armstrong is devastated by the tragic events that have unfolded. She requests privacy at this time so that she may comfort her young daughter."

The attorney adds, "Her thoughts and prayers are also with Russell's 11 and 13-year-old sons."

jeff

Money is the root of all evil. Taylor--I think Oklahoma's callin' you back home.

robert

she hasnt told her daughter but she flap her botox lips on line. that a sad pitiful mother. she drove the man to kill himself. u must live with the guilt. u suck only for fame. your over processed face shows it. i feel pity for your daughter . not u

Christy

She should have spent some of that money on a facelift. She looks like a tranny with HUGE lips. Nasty...feel bad for the poor guy though.

dadudedd

Maybe she hasnt told the daughter because the film crew was not in town?
What a skank.

Ann

She should have saved that $60...G she spent on her daughter's 5th birthday party because she may need it in the future. She can no longer play that housewife role anymore. Also, if she has not spent every dime he has in the bank she may make it a year or 2 by chance

Rob

How can anyone be dead? None of them are real.

fgsd

I guess we will never know whether or not he would have killed himself if he WASN'T in the public eye on this show.

That said, I truly think that hie wife was instrumental in the decision to do this stupid reality tv show. After all it is called Real Housewives of where ever right? Perhaps it was too much for him to go out in public now. And Ms. Thing here has an awful lot to be guilty for...

She cries abuse all of a sudden, you know after she is now in the spotlight, I think she was looking for greener pastures. Much greener. Not because she had it...

I was waiting for one of these stupid reality shows to do this type of damage, gee, I wonder what Kate is going to do now that her child-abuse-reality show is cancelled? Her kids are going to be so messed up after the camera leaves.

At least she money for therapy, but, not for long, her cash cow via her children is gone. And her lifestyle has not changed, it sure will be hard to go back to being middle-class Kate now.

All of these reality TV 'stars' are delusional. They think they are stars for one, they have zero talent, the newtworks use them for ratings=money, and then spit them out. They go to these 'auditions' and 'photo-shoots' and believe themselves that have made it big.

Once your 15 seconds is up, now what? Their reputations are in the gutter, they are has-been's and for what?
Some money and slight fame? No thanks. I'll take my little insignificant life over theirs any day....

Cujeaux

Rest assured Taylor will be back next season, daughter in tow. This will all be played out in front of the camera and she will play the sympathy card for all it's worth.

Russell had his demons but it was obvious this ex-cheerleader wannabe drove him to it. That Alice in Wonderland party for her daughter was symbolic of what her real life was - surreal and make believe.

spyke

I hate women who hide behind their children to get sympathy.

Amber

He should have taken this skank with him.... "Losing.... err Lost"!

Lisa Anderson

HERE WE GO GIRLS OF BEVERLY HILLS. ACTING LIKE YOUR ALL THAT AND AIRING SUCH DIRTY LAUNDRY ON NATIONAL T.V. THIS MAN WAS IN DEBT BUT HAD TO KEEP HIS WIFE UP WITH THE OTHERS, PLUS AIRING ALL THIS WHITE TRASH CRAP. NOW A MAN IS DEAD BECAUSE HE COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH THE JONES' , IS THERE ANY LESSON HERE. TAYLOR, SORRY, BUT YOU LIVING OUT OF YOUR MEANS SO YOU CAN BE ON T.V. IS ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLING. I KNOW YOU MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY, BUT IF YOUR HUSBAND WAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT, THEN HONEY, YOU COULDN'T AFFORD THE LIFE STYLE. SHAME ON ALL YOU GIRLS, I REALLY HOPE THIS WAKES ALL OF YOU UP, FAME IS NOT EVERYTHING AND NOW A MAN IS DEAD. GET A REAL JOB AND PUT YOUR ENERGY TOWARDS BEING REAL, NOT FAKE.

Saundra Jolivet

My prayers are with the Armstrong family.

cadejayash

I beleive he was abusive to her. I could tell from watching the show long ago. As a person who has been a victim of such violence the signs where easy to spot. But hold on Taylor you clearly wanted him for his every last dollar. So to me she whored herself for her lifestyle and when money was gone so was he. More like when any opputunity was gone in exploding money in one way or another she came out with this story. Taylor you where a sad mother at your daughters 4 yrs old party and your even worse now. Spending that money on 1 day when you didnt even have it no wonder he beat you. He looked very stressed the day of the party and you looked like a attention whore. Sad go back to your roots and try to be a good mother before your kid hates you like the rest of the world.

Pimpcessa

Well, it's obvious I must have been watching a different RHOBH show than you folks, because the one I watched showed a callous husband who didn't seem to even want to pretend to be happily married with her anymore. It always looked like he couldn't be bothered with her attempts to repair the marriage. He seemed cold and aloof regarding her. And, hell yes, I agree it's crazy to spend 60k on a childs birthday party - no matter how wealthy you are, it's plain obnoxious (side eye to Diddy too). I just don't understand why you're all ready to condemn her for his suicide. And keep in mind, many of these women that are really Hollywood houswives have no idea about the money their spouses earn, nor how it's spent or on whom, they just get used to a neverending cash flow. I doubt she knew the extent of their financial woes if she spent that kind of money on her daughters birthday. Nobody is that hateful, and she always seemed like she wanted to work out their problems, at least from what I saw....

daisysunshine

If footage of her telling her daughter appears on RHBH and "emotionally ready" means get a camera crew together--I'm done with the series for good.