« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant

Smiling Off

Church Fight Allegation

8/17/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081711_kobe_bryant_v3_still

Kobe Bryant went back to doing his thing -- balling on a hoops court -- while San Diego police did their thing ... investigating Kobe's alleged church dust up with a man carrying a cell phone.

Kobe played in a summer league game in Compton yesterday ... and on the way out -- while fans swarmed -- our camera guy asked, "Dude tried to take a picture of you in church?"

Check out Kobe's reaction -- fair to say, he's more concerned about what's for dinner.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Martin

Really smart wearing the color blue in Compton, Kobe!!!

Reyna38

WHAT GOES UP. WILL COME DOWN HARD AND WE WILL ALL BE LAUGHING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REAL WORD .... YOU PATHETIC *******.... YOU WILL LOOSE IT ALL...............SOON...RAPIST BITCH.

Donald Ray

Sammy, you make so MANY stupid comments, I hardly know where to begin. Let's start with "why" people go to church. You're probably the father that wouldn't mind his son getting fkd. by Father Whomever, as long as it took place in church. I'm an Atheist, so don't star that church sht with me, buddy. I think Juice was guilty as sht. The ONLY problem I had with that entire case was how they (media) kept playing the angle that R. Goldman was Nichole's "friend". Anybody with an OUNCE of brain knew he was sticking Nichole and driving around LA in the car Juice bought, that's why he caught some of that sht too. Hell Kato Kalen was stickin' her, too, it just happened to be Ron's night and not his.

ChunkyLightning

Why would he be worried it's not like he got off from raping a woman before and had his sad, no pride wife take the shame of him claiming he just banged her. If dude is hooking up with a mauid he'********* everything!

verna

What do you call rape? She had semen from two other males in the crotch of her panties,three with Kobes.She was promiscuous and nasty.Figured she'd make a few bucks off of Kobe, who by the way,I can't stand due to his arrogance.The only time I really liked him was when Shaq slapped the **** out of him.The media has made this monster.

Sammy

Interesting commentary about O.J. Simpson Donald Ray, however what you just talked about made no sense whatsoever. What does this have to do with the hypocrisy of Kobe and Vanessa (two people whose past actions have been VERY, VERY un-Christian like) going to church????

Donald Ray

Sammy, remember YOU brought up OJ's name, NOT I, that's the ONLY reason I said that. It's also interesting you said he goes to church because there are "liars, frauds, and hypocrites there". Well, at least we AGREE on THAT fact, that's why I'm an Atheist, I choose NOT to mingle with the hypocrites. Some of the BEST sex I ever had was with 'born again Christians', yes sir, Jesus is coming and SO was I. Verna knows what's up. That nasty ho' had so much semen in her nasty-ass panties, her doctor thought some of it came from her neighbor's pet FERRET.

anthony peterson

I cant believe that folks still look up 2 Kobe...even if its not true that he was fighting in church he was still linked 2 it...this guy is nothin but trouble but because hes a good basketball player folks will overlook it like they always do...Kobe is a rich thug who gets away with stuff cause he can hire the best lawyers and cause hes a well known basketball player...i never liked him and hes no Micheal Jordan

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2