Ryan Reynolds & Sandra Bullock

Vacationing Together ...

NATURALLY

8/17/2011 9:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0815_sandra_ryan_hiking_launch_EX
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds hooked up ... for a friendly hike in the Wyoming wilderness -- along with Sandy's adorable son Louis Bardo.

Ryan carried Louis in a backpack during the nature walk through Grand Teton National Park last weekend.

The trio is vacationing in Jackson Hole with a few other friends, but we gotta ask ...

maria

Good for her ,she deserves a good men (I hope so!) she shouldn't married Jesse the tatoo guy really, it was odd like JLo and Marco....wahooo! I like her a lot !If is true they are a couple I am glad,and good luck!

PRO US

tazer: 23 minutes ago

Damn that sandra bullock has still got it! When she was young omfg i still masturbate to her earlier films!
---------------------------------------------------------

TMI

Sonya in Tx

Any dude who takes an interest in another woman's child is dating.

RiceLover

I think if it were a romantic vacation they wouldn't have other friend's and Sandra's son with them..just saying. I think they are just good friends.

AntiSocialForum.com

She's way too old for him.

divine

friends with benefits.. as i remember, it was Sandy who got involved with Jesse James while he was still married to a wife who was 8 months pregnant.. and low and behold, her marriage to him fails. Then she hangs onto another married man named Ryan Reynolds.. America's sweetheart should be called Americas homewrecker.

Stormy

If they are together - good for her! But, no matter what they are, I pray that she's happy because she surely deserves it!

Lauren

ryan wouldnt be carrying sandra's son on his back if he wasnt her bf...

Brianne

It is so difficult for people in today's society to accept that men and women can just be friends! Some of my best friends are guys, purely platonic, and so much less drama! I am happily married and so thankful that my husband understands and accepts my friendships. I'm glad that Ryan and Sandra have each other to lean on!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Its no ones business what their relationship is...he's not married...she's not married...so mind your own business!

janet

Looks like they are having a great time. No doubt little Louis is doing a wide eye wonder, exploring, learning and having fun.

CJ

Oh my god - they're really being stalked like animals! They're hiking through the wilderness for christsake ..... who took these photos?? Leave them alone for once!

PSMatt

For frack sake, leave these people alone, they're trying to take a vacation. Who gives a sh*t if they are a couple or not. Give them some space TMZ.

Christina

I love, love, love them together. Two people with the best sense of humor's. Can you imagine how much fun they must have together or how fun they are to be around. Good for them!

DNYCE

He's Def hitting that... They want to be the next Ashton and Debbie lol..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments