Taylor Armstrong

Injured 4 Days Before

Russell's Suicide

8/17/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0816_taylor_armstrong_injury_launch_EX
There has been a buzz about a mysterious injury Taylor Armstrong suffered just 4 days before her estranged husband, Russell, committed suicide, but Taylor's friends insist the cut above her eye was not inflicted by him.

Taylor's friends tell TMZ ... the injury occurred while she was playing a game of football.

Taylor filed for divorce last month, claiming Russell physically abused her.

T. Bag Jones

Looks like she's also been slugged in the mouth and now she's got a fat lip.

arealisticviewer

Get a life...this poor man was not an abuser, he pushed her I'm sure because, knowing women (i just happen to be one), she was in his face yelling at him. I hate when people get into my face and my first reaction would be to push them away from me too. Her teeny scratch is NOT from him, and she ruined this poor mans reputation by saying he got physical with her. I would like to put her with a REAL convicted abuser so then when she wants to cry ABUSE it will be legit!!!

Tim

who ??

Joe

That b#$CH is the reason hit killed himself...Armstrong ran into money problems and Taylor bailed like the money grubbing gold digger she really is...The entire real housewives ( and I use that term loosely because they don't do a thing around the house but spread their legs) lineup is filled with a bunch of look at me whiney, nasty bi@#ches..

Just wondering

Is this wrong to say? I don't feel bad for Traylor Trash Taylor? http://stoopidhousewives.com/2011/08/16/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-shanataylor-scheming-on-brandi-glanville-dumped-russell-because-he-lost-his-money/

Hanging to da lef

"She killed him with her love boss."

Ryan

She almost looks excited like she wants to smile but she knows it will look bad if she does. Another payday for a useless human!

spyke

What happened did she trip over her lips?

dreamon

Unfortunately, Taylor was willing to ramp up the drama in this unfortunate situation to get more famous. I'm sorry, but she and Bravo have NO seconds thoughts about all this in light of his suicide? None? Is this the Roman Coliseum?

babylove52

Here we are again......a TROPHY WIFE, all the fakes you can imagine, from head to ????. Our society dictates, spent $$$$$ for an engagement ring, triple the wedding expenses, go to an exotic island for your honeymoon. Divorced in a year or less. Trophy wives are baggage and liability a husband carry, carry like a cross, not 'til death do us part. Take u to the cleaners, give me, give me, or get accused of verbal and physical abuse. When do men and husbands in general learn their lessons? Never, never, never, a TROPHY WIFE IS A STATUS SYMBOL!!!

spyke

I hate to defend her but in all fairness, she didn't necessarily ask a pap to take a photo of her with this cut above her eye and this just makes for good tabloid fodder.

claire

hate hate hate hate hate, thats what all my bitches say. i dont even loook their way, look their way.

Nan

It was most likely Domestic Abuse.

TheHOLETruth

It doesn't matter how she got the cut... why would TMZ post a picture-unless they want US to make the leap that she was involved in a domestic dispute... this, after the suicide of her ex... TMZ there's not enough low for you to go....

DISGUSTING!!!!

lisa

This is an awful heartbreaking story.This man was obviously a tortured soul feeling he had nowhere else to turn.My heartfelt sympathy & condolences go to poor Taylor who found him, her daughter and his other 2 children who will forever be traumatized by this tragedy.Please stop condemning and judging this poor woman,this is an issue that will haunt the rest of her days.You dont know her pseronally,so please stop with these vile personal attacks.People should be reaching out to her,please

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments