Anderson Cooper

ON-AIR BREAKDOWN

Over Poop Joke

8/18/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081811_ridiculist_still

It took one simple, little poop joke ... and suddenly, Anderson Cooper was transformed into a giggly little schoolgirl LIVE ON CNN.

Pretty funny stuff.

PRO US

It's hard to believe that Anderson Cooper gets paid so much money to laugh like a silly schoolgirl at such a lame joke. He's such an effeminate, flaming queer, amateur flyweight queen girly man, not that there's anything wrong with that. He has all the gravitas as a skim milk jolly. He's such a (insert English colloquialism for a cigarette).

minnietx

He's uber wealthy from the Vanderbuilt doe, why does he even go to work? He could be sitting on a yacht with an umbrella drink!! On second thought it seems he does need a vacay!! At least he's laughing, the world needs more happiness!!

Sandra

Absolutely loved it and confess to laughing myself!!

Tucker

Hysterical! I love that feeling when you just can't get back..hahahaha!!!!

Lainie

Great video! Anderson losing control and laughing was so contagious. I laughed with him the whole time!

Yanni

You are soooo GAY

Rhonda

I think it's great to get a laugh out of him. Always reporting such sad or serious news on CNN would be hard and it's nice to know such a serious reporter can let go once in a while.

herb

iwas watching at the time and think;even though I HAVE BEEN
THERE4 BEFORE HE SHOULD HAVE WALKED OFF

Buffy

Who knew Anderson Cooper was a 4 year old little girl??

Ingeborg Steinmetz

I thought it was very dumb. I used to like him but that silly laugh made me reconsider seriously. Just a little girl with the giggles! Not good in a grown man. He should be embarassed for acting so silly.

Icepikoftime

Sometime people literally can't stop laughing. Sometimes it doesn't even have to be a joke or pun of any sort. I love having those moments and I love seeing those moments because it makes me laugh as well. :)

camaguey

What a tiny butterfly. But, this is probably a compliment to this major JERK. Giggling like a little girl. MAN UP, YOU IDIOT! Man up! Give honor to your sex! A little girl. What a joke, what a waste of testicles!

Home Skillet

Hilarious!

Bob

He laughs like a little girl.....

John

In this time of gay acceptance and equality, this guy still gets away with the 1950's.