"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"

Armstrong Funeral

Will NOT Be Taped

8/18/2011 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818-rhwbh-cast-EX
Bravo
will not have "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" cameras rolling when Russell Armstrong's funeral takes place ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to production tell us there's some turmoil at the network -- while everyone realizes Russell's death will make the show more dramatic and watchable ... they're also nervous about pushing the envelope too far.

We're told Bravo doesn't know how much Russell footage, if any, will air in the show's second season -- but the one thing everyone agrees on is not taping the funeral services.

We're also told the cast had a meeting yesterday -- sans network execs -- to console each other.  Taylor Armstrong was not there.

SantaFeJack

cvxzcvzxcvcxv

flagirl

I wouldn't put it past the big lipped ho, that she is behind the whole thing for more ratings...just sayin

Belle

Of course they don't wan to air a funeral. Its too much reality for this "reality" show. His highly publicized dislike of the show, suicide, and how it affected his family are just issues BRAVO should address however much time/money it would takes. How can you ignore someones death?! I think its cruel and twisted. BRAVO needs to own up to REALITY. "REALITY" will happen on a reality show. If they continue to produce this show they should dedicate part of the show to exposing viewers on how to cope with a loss of a loved one, especially when it entails suicide! I think it would be horrible disservice to society to skim right over this well publicized death. There are ways that even I can think of to introduce this kind of topic fluidly into the show.

Good riddance!

Now I am very proud to say that I have never and will never watch this disgusting show!

Taylor Dadson

Well at least they show they are not completely tasteless.

Susan

I feel sorry for Russell. But, as I see it now, Taylor, Kim & Camille should all be replaced. They are not housewives or change the name of the show.

Hanging to da lef

These old ladies are trying so desprately to reverse aging, it's pathetic. Once a woman can't look good in a two piece bikini, it's time to send um to pasture!

eddiez

So let me get this straight.. husband committs suicide basically over her and she wants the rights to bury him.
What a world we are coming to??
I wouldn't be suprised if GOD just swept over all of california into the water

destini

I HOPE NOT!!

PRO US

Will his alleged gay lovers be there? Or was his ex-wife making up the story of him having gay lovers? Not that there's anything wrong with a guy being gay and having sex with other gay men unbeknownst to his wife.

mat

Now if his estranged, on the way to being ex, wife would let his family take him home to a funeral that isn't being used for publicity I might believe the guy wasn't surrounded by bottom feeders.

lisa2

They should really just edit Russell out.

writenow

Whoa - what's this? BRAVO showing some taste?? Well there's aFIREST. Better late than Never I guess.

Sandra

Holy plastic surgery are these women for real!! I am sure Taylor would like the funeral taped luckily the family have said no!!

Firefly

I wish they would stop calling it "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" because they are not real! Everything about them is fake. Just cancel the whole crappy show and be done with it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments