Kat Von D

'LA Ink' CANCELLED

8/18/2011 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818-kat-von-d-2BN
TLC has had enough of Kat Von D -- the network has announced her reality show "LA Ink" has officially been canceled.

A rep for TLC just released a statement, claiming, the network "has decided that the current season of LA Ink will be its last." The final episode will air next month.

The rep adds, "The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D's journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles."

The show originally premiered in 2007 -- and got a small ratings boost last month, after Kat split from Jesse James. But apparently it wasn't enough.

update_bar
1:55 PM: Kat posted a statement on Twitter claiming SHE made the decision to end "L.A. Ink" ... not TLC ... and insinuates the network is spinning the truth to make her look bad.

Kat writes, "I love how me deciding to not continue doing LA Ink, turns into being 'cancelled.' Thanks @TLC."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Marty

Kat Von Who?

Chun LI

Sad to see it go.One of my favorite shows.Loved the tats but not the drama.Should have toned down the drama.

shelley

I just got the biggest smile on my face as the word GOOD! went through my mind.

Scientific

Show definitely got boring...and the scripting didn't help either

R James

Ha ha, I agree The Learning Channel is finally learning something... throw the trash out. Two crappy shows in one week..good job.

northern gypsy

no surprise here !!! i stopped watching a few years ago...
i remember watching a episode and thinking...its boring !!!
somehow they went sideways with their inspirational messages...

D

Ha ha ha, bummer.

Joe

She never did anything other than be clueless in how to run a business. Ask her a business question and she'd look like a deer caught in the headlights.

Glad to see her go.

mary

The only problem TLC has had is keeping some of their pure trash on way too long. And I mean they've had some pure trash...this program being one of them

Beverly

Does this mean I won't have to watch the 'coming up next' clips/commericials for this show anymore?...thank goodness! why it made it 4 seasons is beyond me.

Strokadellic

Good. F*ck her.

Regulator

Goodbye Cher with too many tattoos! We will miss you! By "miss you" on today being Opposite Day, we really mean we won't miss you.

Cujeaux

LOL, good one Marty. I see Jesse has done wonders for her career as well. Who's the next tatted whore to get chewed up and spit out by that bonehead?

rissavalen

her voice is just.... ugh. i dont know, nails on a chalkboard. now i just hope they wont play reruns.

Tony

YAWN! No loss. One less freaky whore on reality t.v. Hope the trend continues.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments