Kat Von D

'LA Ink' CANCELLED

8/18/2011 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818-kat-von-d-2BN
TLC has had enough of Kat Von D -- the network has announced her reality show "LA Ink" has officially been canceled.

A rep for TLC just released a statement, claiming, the network "has decided that the current season of LA Ink will be its last." The final episode will air next month.

The rep adds, "The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D's journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles."

The show originally premiered in 2007 -- and got a small ratings boost last month, after Kat split from Jesse James. But apparently it wasn't enough.

update_bar
1:55 PM: Kat posted a statement on Twitter claiming SHE made the decision to end "L.A. Ink" ... not TLC ... and insinuates the network is spinning the truth to make her look bad.

Kat writes, "I love how me deciding to not continue doing LA Ink, turns into being 'cancelled.' Thanks @TLC."

Lucy

First Kate plus 8 is cancelled, now Kat is cancelled.
Can't wait for the Kardashians to be next!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Nasty looking filthy whore...lost her man and her show with two months......now I'm laughing my azz off....whore thought she had it made............Low life flea!

Sonja

The show started off interesting but Kat quickly became a huge drama queen and a bitch to boot... I know alot of it is scripted/edited but she was so unprofessional and nasty to her employees, you'd think it was a high school clique rather than a business. I can see it now.. TLC -"Kat we think the show has run it's course and this will be the last season, sorry" Kat - "oh yeah *uck you TLC you can't cancel my show 'cause I quit"

KatieJinLA

Awww, don't worry Kat Von Dip S***, you don't need the network to make you look bad.

Plulu

I love how she is always the victim.

ratbag

Skankapalooza couldn't draw flies...thank god they pulled the plug...who wants to watch ink dry?

Laura Baker

KATT UR THE BEST UR ****IN ROCK U INSPIRE.. SO MUCH I WOULD LOVE TO GET AT TATT SOMEDAY FROM U.. IT"S ON MY BUCKET LIST LOVE U BABE U ROCK.....

Sloane

not having a good year
hope she saved some money!

Carol Z

When it rains it pours . . .

mcgarr

Ahhhhh Karma..

who dat

Von Skuzzy is a nasty azz ho.

Lisa Hill

This is so sad. I like Kat. She is real and down to earth! There are many other shows out there that should be canceled! Not this one. I will be sorry to see LA Ink gone :(

Jessica

Thank GOODNESS! She's a whore!

Stacey

ya cuz she's a dumb bitch that's why

Franko

Hey Kat, here's a word of the day for you: Semantics. Bottom line the show is cancelled. Can Vivid be the next project? ;)