Montel Williams

I'm GLAD Cops Found My Pipe!

8/18/2011 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081811_montel_williams_v2_videoMontel Williams says he did NOTHING wrong when he brought his marijuana pipe through a Milwaukee airport back in January ... telling TMZ he's actually HAPPY he got caught.

The former talk show host was at LAX last night ... where he explained that because he uses weed for a medicinal purpose, he needs to have his pipe the same way that a diabetic needs to carry around a syringe ... strictly as a "utensil" for taking his medication.

Williams claims officials tested the pipe for marijuana residue -- and the tests came back negative so "the thing was completely thrown out of court."

Still, Montel says the fact that officials FOUND his pipe to begin with "bodes well" for security ... adding, "I'm glad they found it."

St Murphy

oh wait i do get the munchies which also helps my eating disorder so its a win win even with side effects!

A.M.D

Montel has had issues before relating to marijuana, my daughter has MS and there is no pain associated with this disease. People who take medical marijuana are usually people in pain such as cancer patients. This is just another case of doctors giving celebrities anything they want.

Jessica

WHO GIVES A ****......IT'S NOT LIKE HE HAD A A DAMN BOMB STRAPPED TO HIS ****IN CHEST!

Amy

Ugh! I can't believe I'm actually getting in on this, but A.M.D. made me want to throw my laptop out the window. Your daughter is lucky and you are grossly misinformed. I have had MS for twenty years and the pain is debilitating. I cannot walk more than 100 yards unassisted and often fantasize that death would be better. I have taken every possible prescription available and found no relief until I finally tried MJ after much hesitation. I have tried pill form and it is a joke when you consider the expense compared to a simple bit of herb butter. Most comments on this thread made me feel ill because I am certain you are the same "well informed" morons who vote medicinal marijuana down and put your kids on Ritalin. Get your head out!!

pattycake

he is a dou&che bag..

rachel

I am pro pot!I love what Montel is doing to educate people about the medicinal qualities of cannabis.Someday soon..it will be available to all..as it should be.Right On montel!

thetruth

he has multiple sclerosis you ignorant ****s

jenny schecter

Montel Williams uses your money he scams off of you in his fraudulent joke show to buy weed.

How does that feel.