« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K Wedding

The $29 Million Stage Is Set

8/19/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819_kardashian_wedding_Splash
The tents are up ... the grass is cut ... and the pool has been transformed into a makeshift stage -- all in preparation for Kim Kardashian's MEGA-WEDDING this weekend.

Everything appears ready to go at the $29 million estate in Montecito, CA where Kim and Kris Humphries will take the plunge this weekend.

As we previously reported, the majority of the wedding festivities will go down underneath the tent in an effort to thwart the paparazzi  -- because the Kardashians don't want the footage to leak out before their special airs on TV.

0222_celebrity_homes_houses_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Hoopee

Hey FOLKS! Read the article. It says it's on a $29 million dollar estate. It does NOT say she is spending that much on a wedding. Kim is only getting paid $4mil from E! and $1.5mil for the photos, she's certainly not spending more than that. This is a business venture, don't get that confused with fantasy and illusion.

juan

The kardashians are whores all of them. There is no difference between a hooker on pacific ave in atlantic city and them. In fact a hooker get more respect then these girls.

melody

They will be divorced and that will also be aired as well. I'm sick of hearing about this family!

zuriheard123

I Would Like To Know Who Is Paying For This Because Kris Networth Is Only 8Million Kim's Is 35Million And If I Was Worth 35Million I Would Not Take That Much For A Marriage That Im Pretty Sure Won't Last.I Think The Kardashian Family Is Lying To Get More People To Watch It And For A Publicity Stunt

sharpy

Well first of all I love kim, her fashion styles are what makes me look for her pictures. It's an inspiration to me on the fashion side. I find her very beautiful. On the fashion side she is a genius to me. On the other hand I disapprove her personal life. I don't want to be a hater but I don't like her rush to get into relationships and get married. I mean marriage is not a joke and before one thinks of doing it there has to be time to get to know each other well besides the sex things that kim seems to be so much in pole position for. At 30 like her, I'm single, I have had boyfriends and stories that went wrong however I am in no rush to get married. I always say to myself that if he comes it will be it otherwise I am going to live my life normally.Saying she hates being single is something very immature to me. It means there is no self confidence and lots of mistakes as the sex tape. When I see such behaviour and such rush to get married I get some thoughts:

1. any man would do as long as there is that big day where she is the centre of the attrachtion
2. there are no emotions behind the marriage other than the happiness of the beginning.

8 months are too few to get married. This relationship is not based on anything else other than fame and glam. It seems she hasn't matured enough since the sex tape. Stupid things are still the order of the day. A ring is nothing other than a piece of metal, happiness based on true love, respect and maturity gives you much more than glamour. Besides all you have a boy not a man, everyone can see that he is such an immature person. Boys are always slower to mature than girls. I'm surprised that after so many men she didn't yet realise it.

TaylorJ

KIMMIE.... We get it... now PLEASE GO AWAY!!!

ivonne

we should ask who pay kris h. i dont think soo ... !

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13