« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K Wedding

The $29 Million Stage Is Set

8/19/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819_kardashian_wedding_Splash
The tents are up ... the grass is cut ... and the pool has been transformed into a makeshift stage -- all in preparation for Kim Kardashian's MEGA-WEDDING this weekend.

Everything appears ready to go at the $29 million estate in Montecito, CA where Kim and Kris Humphries will take the plunge this weekend.

As we previously reported, the majority of the wedding festivities will go down underneath the tent in an effort to thwart the paparazzi  -- because the Kardashians don't want the footage to leak out before their special airs on TV.

0222_celebrity_homes_houses_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lennoxido

That would solve the problem in Somalia, but I bet this whore doesnt not even know about it.

Sono

What will last longer, the wedding reception or their marriage?

Dan

I'm surprised the top of that tent doesn't support a Large E! logo

Byron

I might have misunderstood, but I don't think the wedding cost $29M. That would be excessive. It's the value of the home where the wedding will take place that's worth $29M.

Gabriel

I wonder how long it will take for the honeymoon video to come out???

ManiacalZebra

Now THAT'S an expensive publicity stunt.

maria

Spend all that money for what they will be divorce soon.

Katie

Does gluttony apply only to food? It's just sickening how people become when money controls their lives. Why not pay for somenoe's cancer treatments that can't afford them, feed the hungry children?

Sarafina

Yeah, how do they expect no footage to be leaked out if there's paps in helicopters swooping over them with cameras? Duh...

highwaygirl

I give it no more then three years

lando gregori

I have just as much cash as him and better looking but kim wouldnt marry me..Im not a ugly guy or obese just like to drink and enjoy my boat..Any attractive women want to keep me company for a weekend at my expense send me a nice pic and we'll go from there...No kids 406-403-9140

Criss

Sarah

Why all the excitement??? She's no Angelina Jolie!!!

Illinois person

All of these "K"s are so full of themselves. Yes Kim has the money to burn on a wonderful and spectacular wedding; but really how sad to have to pay vast sums of money to get your so-called friends to look at you once again. Here we have glitz and greed meeting one of the biggest fame-whores with zero talent and less than zero abilility to say anything of any importance except to continue to talk about one's self. I do love the "I hope it rains" comment which speaks volumes about this whole wedding. While Kim wants her wedding to be much like the royal couple too bad she is only a royal pain in the ass. Rich you bet, but she's even richer in over indulgence. When she wakes up Monday morning and the tent and cameras are gone she'll still be a sad, pathetic, spoiled person that she's always been.

janet

How much is E paying for this? I don't think is's comming out of her pocket. I give it less than the ever popular 3 years.

WOW...

29 million?.......29 million?.......for a wedding? Or feeding a country? WOW…29 million? How do you even spend that much just getting married? How much did the tent cost? Is the dog crap on the grass covered in gold nuggets? I mean…I just don’t get it….this family is the just pathetic…I would be sooo embarrassed if my daughter acted like these girls do…they are so cheap and trampy and greedy…money is their true love….I smell a divorce within a year or so....wow