Lindsay Lohan Attacks Pitbull

Sues Over 'Give Me Everything'

8/19/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819-lindsay-neyo-pittbull-ex
Lindsay Lohan has just sued the rapper Pitbull for a line in his mega-hit, "Give Me Everything," for a disparaging lyric about her.

The song -- written by Ne-Yo and Afrojack, also defendants -- has a line:

Hustlers move aside, so I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin'
I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay is pissed, claiming in her lawsuit ... "the lyrics, by virtue of its wide appeal, condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements by the defendants about the plaintiff are destined to do irreparable harm to the plaintiff."

Lindsay, who claims in the lawsuit she is "a professional actor of good repute and standing in the Screen Actors Guild, is suing under the New York civil rights laws, which protects people from having their name exploited for commercial purposes.

Lindsay alleges the appearance of her name in the song "causes [Lindsay] to be associated and identified in connection with defendants."

The suit -- filed by Stephanie Ovadia -- seeks an injunction to stop all of the defendants from broadcasting the song.  It also seeks unspecified damages.  Ovadia is the same lawyer who filed the E*TRADE lawsuit on Lindsay's behalf, which settled for a confidential sum.

0818_audio_launch_lindsay

magmax

You shouldn't hate, unless of course you hate who I hate, then it's ok. However, this causes mental conflicts that make my brain quiver and vibrate like jello on a speaker cabinet. It's also why I have to repeat the 5th grade. Again. Up with Remy, down with Pitbull.
My name is Nicole and I approve of this message.

youshutyourface

are you that broke you stank skank?

St Murphy

if this is the case every person who has ever had there name in a song such as **** cheney in eminems song,tony montana in many rap songs (although fictional brian de palma can sue)..makes no sense.are you that desperate for coke and party money lowhanded?

Raejean

Lindsay WHO???

some guy

Watching Francesa right now. Some college looking dude was on proselytzing about college athletics. Liked what he said.

Anyways... I saw the funniest thing earlier while I was waiting for my weed guy. I'm standing in front of a deli, and some dude in a beat up Honda pulls up. Had a dog with him sitting in the passenger seat in the front. Boxer-looking brown mutty thing. Was a big dog.

As soon as the dude got out and closed the door, the dog slid over and got in the driver's seat, like it was getting ready to drive. Had the biggest ****-eating grin on its face. I Lol'd.

anthony

too funnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like if lindsey lohan is such a role model for anyone. what a joke.

it ruins her image???????????? what image.. the only image all of us have is a train wreck.

janet

Poor lindsay once again everyone is out to get her.

Someone mentioned this song has been out for awhile so why sue now? Maybe trying to up stage Kardashian on TMZ?

CarneyIsGod

I was so waiting for this to happen, every time I heard that line when listening to myself I thought "Lindsay will put a lawsuit on this one, one day.."

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Lindsay Lohan was locked up = 100% fact.

Jenzee

Stop acting like a t_w_a_t then maybe people won't use your name in songs.

Lauren

She was locked up- her name is Lindsey Lohan. There is nothing slanderous about it, therefor not illegal.

notatowniegirl

I can't stop laughing at this. Why whine about something you've brought on yourself. If you don't want people to make fun of you for going to jail, stop going to jail you nub.

megslin

As she was, literally, Locked Up, it's going to be impossible to prove actual malice. Good try Li-lo.

Glen

The should've used the lyric, "Lindsay Lohan is a drunken, criminal whore 24 year old has-been 'B' actress with a 60 year old body and monitoring bracelet tan lines on her ankle..."

It's not slander if it's true. ;)

www.planetcommonsense.wordpress.com

Bruno

Sing it Pitbull. Love it!