Demi Lovato

THE UNDERAGE BEER RUN

8/20/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0921-media-removed-britney
Today is Demi Lovato's 19th birthday ... and she kicked off the celebration last night by hitting up a local grocery store for a case of beer with her presumably-over-21 friend.

Lovato went to rehab last year, but her people said it was not for drugs or alcohol related issues.

For her part, Lovato tweeted last night, "Birthday redbulls cause ... Duh. :)"

Mariana

she bought Red Bull!!

Ashly

I'm 18, I drink, its not a big deal

Julie

Demi DID NOT KNOW THAT GUY!! Watch this video It shows everything!!! She did not know him -- ALL SHE BOUGHT WAS Redbull!!! http://oceanup.com/2011/august/20/demi-lovato-underage-beer-run-0

Sarah

SHE WAS BUYING RED BULL, WATCH THE VIDEO YOU PRICKS.

ME

Uhm you idiots! there are pics of guys getting away with the beer , it was the guy infront of her who was buying this.

tyler

So now going to the store with someone buying alcohol means you have a drinking problem? Who’s says she even drank any? I’ve been to the store with my parents and other older people while they’re buying beer, doesn’t mean I’m drinking it.

Annie

Umm, this is stupid.. If she had a party it's obvious there were people who wanted BEER , it doesn't mean it's for her..

Duncan Smith

Well if dude is o****e then the store is off the hook (so i say so what) You could charge him if you had a photo of him getting her drunk. That said that would be cruel we have all hooked up with a girl because we could get her vice of choice back in the day.

jooseh44

That beer was for the guy in front of her.. how pathetic. stop making her look bad. It's obvious she's not the first one in the line.

Violet

Why are all of you so ******* dumb. Her friend is +21, so he picked up beer. If you take a look at the ******* pictures you'd see that she picked up RedBull. Smh...

who dat

No big deal. Hire Jose Biaz. He'll convince everyone her dad molested her every morning before school. She needs beer to get over it.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Man! Demi is one U.G.L.Y. girl

JoeChief

"She didn't go to rehab for alcohol or drug issues. She went for violence issues, her violence against herself and another woman she was working with. She's not violent because she gets drunk or drugged up. She's violent just for the fun of it. She only goes to stores with friends to buy booze. They then donate the booze to charities. They don't drink the booze themselves. She never drinks booze. She never does drugs. She is a little angel. Sure."

Last time I checked dumb ass, Buying red bull wasn't illegal.

FFk

Look at the photo gallery I don't see her leave with any Beer, Just saying..

some guy

Wonder if Demi's gonna drink that whole case herself. TMZ cropped the photo so you can't see the bottle of grain alcohol and tequila.

I've bought beer for underage kids before. I used to work in a Quizno's. Everyone else that worked there was in high school. People would ask me to get beer for them as soon as Friday rolled around. I swear they partied more than I ever did in my entire life. Didn't think it was a big deal at the time. They'd just go to someone's house and drink there. Wasn't even a jerk about it either and didn't charge them too much extra.