Kim Kardashian

1st Glimpse on Her Wedding Day

8/20/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0820-kim-kardashian-splash
Kim Kardashian made a brief appearance outside her hotel this afternoon -- talking to sister Kourtney as she gets ready to walk down the aisle.

It's nice they were able to share an intimate moment before things get crazy.

0820_kardashian_npg

SeanyP67

This is another fine example of how the media can create a monster. Seriously other than white trash Walmart shopping America, who give a flying flip what this bimbo does?!?

babydoll

if i made a sex tape and my whole family saw it i would hide under a rock forever and never come out, no t be parading around like a world class, selfish, self absorbed, bitch!

beagles

the reason people hate her kk, and that disgusting pari******on and the rest of those like them is because they are so self absorbed spoiled attention seekers that have money and instead of doing something useful and humane,they have to be show offs and flaunt their stuff to the world. so many struggling people in the world and they basically say hey, look at me me me, and f**k you. i dont give a damn about the poor, nor would i ever think of being a do gooder, nope its all mine and i am queen bee. thats their mind set.just pathic

Mamis

They need to get their name right, "W-H-O-R-E-dashians!! "

Mamis

W-H-O-R-E-dashian!! The need to stick with a "W" not a "K"!!!

Debbie

One question: WHERE IS HIS FAMILY?

thestupid

I DONT FREAKIN' CARE!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

I would love to see a bus run her fat ass over as she is walking down the aisle

Mokie

Great...I look forward to seeing a really nasty wedding night video.

Throwback kid

Does Kris Humphries have any cavemen in his family? He looks alot like Keyrock from the SNL skit Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer. He really does have some cro-magnon features in his face. If he spends their honeymoon in a cave, then he might be a caveman, if he runs screaming when Kim lights a candle, he may be a caveman.

Nat

All jokes aside.... I give these two trasbags a year, the most!

StevenTyler324

OMG Who the Hell CARES?!?!?!?!?!?

Nat

I really think the Kardashians 15 mins are almost done! People are so done with these attention seeking, money hungry trash bags that I'm sure they'll become irrelevant by the years end. I have never seen an entire family so filled with greediness and so ungiving. I have NEVER heard of KK giving or donating anything! It's like they're afraid of going broke. It just take take take. They always find away to make money out of their antics. Ugh. I'm done with them.

dee

Im happy for any couple that get married and have known each other more than 6 mo and they say oh Im in love, well we will see how long it last and if the family thinks this wedding was anywhere close to the ROYAL WEDDING think again, so I hope they had aids test done and all the rest along with their blood tests so now will they all go away get out of the news and zip it pathetic family only sane one is bruce and sometimes I wonder about him.

Art

Who really gives a ****, Why didn't she use the money to help paydown to the national debt????"? SICKOS!!