What Would You Do With

"Real Housewives"?

8/20/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819-russell-armstrong-cast-sub
The death of Russell Armstrong has put the spotlight on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and reality TV. Is it just plain ol' entertainment or has it crossed the line into the danger zone? We want to know ...

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

cali

Does this show continue running like a soap opera?

IMO

I don't mean to sound insensitive to the lose of a human life. But this is tv which means all parties involved were invovled because they CHOSE to be. Regardless of why they chose to be connected to this show the fact remains that same. These shows are setup to focus on whatever is the most dramatic and/or contraversial. I really feel bad for the people that have lost their loved one. But at the same time I have to question where they were at when things were getting so bad that he decided to take his own life. Maybe they didn't see the signs but if that is the case then how do they expect the producers to see them. I don*****ch BH version but from what i've been reading he was clearly going through a rough time. Did anyone who is blaming the producers try to step in and intervene before it got this far or was the money more important. I could be on the wrong track but it just doesnt make sense to me to blame the producers fr this If people didnt sign up then they wouldnt have anything to produce. Personal responsibility is what i'm getting at. If this man wasnt mentally ill then I'm not buying it was the producers fault.

unknown

I'm pretty sure doing reality tv you have a say on if you want to have your family members being shown on tv or being part of anything. Russell prolly did it for exposure for his busniess. To me, if you don't like how they potray you on tv then go sit down don't blame it on tv because you choose to partake in reality tv..

STEPHANIE ROMEO

They should show Russell for the man he was - controlling and abusive, AND he did not like seeing the mirror image of himself. He BEAT his wife in June - Its not the show - its him seeing himself for what he is...........

ciimonstr

put them ALL up for auction, pay some debts.. & then buy a NEW model housewife.. maybe a MORE-REALER "chinese" blonde type.

destini

You people lying saying you would do the show for a million! sign me up!!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10