Kim Kardashian

The Wedding Dress Photo

8/21/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_kim_karadashian_dress_x17
It's a big moment of any wedding -- the bride being walked down the aisle -- and here's the first photo of that moment from the big Kim Kardashian wedding ... shot from thousands of feet in the air and through a tent.

It doesn't get more romantic than that.

Jah36

Who give a F@ck?! This whore is only "famous" because she made a sex tape. Speaking of which, I wonder if her new husband (that she's apparently known for less than year) has ever seen the tape...the one where Ray J pulls out and she sucks him off?

peoplearesilly

Maureen : Jealous? Really? to me it has nothing to do what jealousy -- more to do with the ridiculousness of her even becoming famous due to dumb ass followers like you that apparently have nothing better to do with your life but aspire to live the dream of such ridiculousness. If I had millions to blow, it would be to help people; not indulge myself. Why is it that people always pull the "jealous" card? Being self serving and selfish is nothing to be jealous about.

JUstin

Frankly , I can't get enough ...lmao - I think TMZ should post more pictures and stories about this wedding and the Kardasians , Just so I read more hateful comments on this thread ..lol- it's so funny ..I also like the " I don't care " comments ..Of course , You do .. And that's probably what pisses you off the most..lol

Heather

You guys are ridiculously annoying.. You claim to hate her soooo much but people like YOU continue to keep her famous..If you hate her so much why are you so quick to talk about her.. Get over yourselves..Shes gorgeous and I'm sure she looked amazing in her wedding dress.

Reyna38

SERIOUSLY........... HOW MANY TIMES DOES A WHORE NEED TO GET MARRIED AND THEN WEAR WHITE..

StevenTyler324

OMG WHO THE HELL CARES??????????????

tenley

You cannot be serious. I want to know how much money TMZ f*cking wasted to get that photo.

JUstin

Bishiop don won should just hand over his cane to Kris Jenner ..This women is the biggest pimp I have ever seen in my entire life . From a sextape to $68 million per year for her family ..it's just unbelievable..lol

bring back recent posts

...if the guest list included all these STARS!...how come Kate Gosselin wasn't there? and I love how Seacrest is continuing with the royal wedding comparison..which in itself is friggen hysterical...saying she looked REGAL...lol..I'm sure she was beautiful, but the marketing is good solid comedy!

benice

Here it is....proof positive of the decline of our once great nation. In the not too distant past, these people would have been shamed into oblivion. Now, they are celebrated and made millionaires by our decrepit, immoral society. U.S.A. ...RIP.

Gadgetgirl

whatever happened to her lawsuit against brett lockett?

jt81nicola

Need long more healthy nail without visiting the nail salon. Waiting for Hours and Hours. Chech out this website nicolazshop.com of only $15. You can have long, healthy, and beautiful nails. Check it out this product really work. nicolazshop.com

monica

could someone tell me how to like or dislike..I feel so dumb..I don't know how to do

don juan

dang TMZ u cant even give this woman one day of piece and quite on her birthday!!

carla

Bruce looks better from afar...through a tent!