Kim Kardashian

The Wedding Dress Photo

8/21/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_kim_karadashian_dress_x17
It's a big moment of any wedding -- the bride being walked down the aisle -- and here's the first photo of that moment from the big Kim Kardashian wedding ... shot from thousands of feet in the air and through a tent.

It doesn't get more romantic than that.

Kàt

Well this ought to tick Mama off! Guess there is no need to watch the two part series of the wedding this fall, now that we know what her dress looks like! What a bunch of 'tules'.

Sammy

ANOTHER stupid stapeless wedding gown. How original. Can't wait until this stupid azz trend is over. Nobody looks good in them, especially someone built like Kim.

norm abrams

I saw a show on all of the guys Kim has dated. It is obvious she likes big dark meat. This guy will be unable to satisfy her. Within 2 years, she is going to be shopping around for a black guy.

Kim is an excellent business woman. Have to admire her for that. She is making millions, and probably didn't pay a cent for the wedding, and more than likely made several million off the wedding. But before you start admiring her, I mean, she did do a sex tape.

_Taterman

I give it 1.5 years before the divorce papers are filed

Michael

Slutpuppy on the move! Clear the way!

I can't believe this dude married her?! Only thing I can think of is he wants publicity.

My daughter was watching this trash and one of the episodes had one of the other sluts talking about how Kris has no filter on what he says, and SHE was upset by that? I was like what the F! NONE of them have a mouth filter!

That show has since been banned in this house!

Liza

I'm all for a beautiful wedding, but I am disguisted by the Kim K. wedding opulance. In this economy, where is her social consciousness? And she had the gaul to register for wedding gifts? That blows my mind. Why in the hell didn't they ask their guests to donate to their favorite charities? What is wrong with these people? It makes me sick to my stomach.

Suxtobehim

Why do we care?

SCHOOLTEACH

You said it right. Thankfully, we all get a break and don't have to see this desparate woman in yet another virginal bridal gown for a few more days.

MeToo

Her dress looks like Khloe's minus the purple sash. Boring. Kris seems like a real douche, but so does she, so I guess they are a good couple.

help this young woman

Booooooring. Don't you want to talk about Linds? She's richer and gorgeouser, too.

bb

She's only getting married because she can't stand her sisters having something she doesn't. I give this sideshow act of a wedding two years MAX.

Chase

It's just like I pictured it would be. Tacky and over-the-top, just like her. No, u can't see the 'details', but u get the idea. She's only marrying him for the payday. And what a bunch of d-listers she had to her "royal wedding of the year". BARF!!! Sorry Kim, I'll always remember you fondly from yours and ay-J's sex-tape, u filthy whore.

Sally

Here is a PARTIAL list of Kim's exes: ex husband Damon Thomas, Evan Ross, Marquis Houston, Scott Storch, Fabolous, The Game, Nick Cannon, Nick Lachey, Tyson Beckford, William ‘Ray J’ Norwood, Reggie Bush, Christiano, Chengo, her bodyguard, Miles Austin, Gabriel Aubry, Kanye West...

lol

I wonder if she fought with Bruce over who was going to walk her down the aisle like her mean sister Khloe

Lucy

who walked her down her Vegas wedding oh yeah no one because she married in secret like all other sk.an.ks