« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries

Inside the Wedding

You'll NEVER Be Able to Afford

8/21/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0820_kim_kris_getty_bn
Well, we hate to break the news ... but it's official -- Kris Humphries is off the market.

Kris exchanged vows yesterday in Montecito, CA with his blushing bride, Kim Kardashian (maybe ya heard of her?)

The star-studded guest list included the likes of Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriend Julianne Hough,  "Dancing With the Stars" pro Mark Ballas and his date Cheryl Burke, Brody Jenner and his girlfriend Avril Lavigne, dress designer Vera Wang, Demi Lovato, Ciara, NBA star Carmelo Anthony and La La Vasquez and  the Lohans ... Dina, Ali and Lindsay.

Kim's older sisters Kourtney and Khloe served as maids of honor, while younger sisters Kylie and Kendall were bridesmaids. The ring bearer was Kim's nephew, Mason Disick, who carried wedding bands designed by Lorraine Schwartz, who also designed the 20.5-carat engagement ring.

Bruce Jenner walked Kim down the aisle.

Kris wore a tailor-made white tuxedo jacket with black pants and a white bow tie by Ermenegildo Zegna. He changed into a traditional black tux for the reception.

The dinner was catered by Wolfgang Puck and the bride and groom were introduced and then serenaded by Robin Thicke.

Kim wore a Vera Wang gown and reportedly made TWO outfit changes, which were also Vera Wang dresses.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hello

Who cares about this media whore? She sold the rights to her wedding to the highest bidders. I give this marriage a year, tops. If she ends up getting pregnant I am sure she will gladly take money to show the birth if the price is right. Then she will sell photos of the baby when it is born to the highest bidder. I can't stand any of them. All of the girls voices are so annoying. I still don't get why they are considered celebrities. I don't know why Bruce Jenner decided to marry into that family and take on three skanks as his step daughters.

Real HoodWife

What can I say? I love this girl. She lacks talent and gets more hate than Borack Obama, but girl only gets better. The more people dog her out, the more success comes her way. Can somebody say, "Reggie who?" Yeah, Reggie Bush...everybody thought Kim was with him for fame. He got pretty far, didn't he? Keep winning Kimmie...and Kongrats! Show them you will stay married forever.

Hime

Two outfit changes? Um. In Japan, every bride gets a minimum of three wedding dresses and change throughout the ceremony. Big whoop? Also, white tux jacket with black pants? So tacky. It's so sad to see people with so much money and yet absolutely no style. I guess good taste isn't for sale.

carlos cabrejos m

¡Es una hermosa pareja que será feliz por muchos años!. De ella pues diremos que es una Miss Universo

Ptown

The American people DO NOT care about this tripe!!

Suzetta

Congrats, Kim and Kris! It's refreshing to see two people want to make the ultimate commitment of marriage instead of just living together aka playing house.
I wish you both the best... and, ignore the haters.

Penelope

I jus*****ched all 3 major news channels nightly news and they all had stories about LITTLE CHILDREN starving in the USA. I do not want to hear about what these people spent on their wedding. Why don't the Kardashian's do something in the way of social causes? Can you imagine the amount of food they could have stocked up in the major cities at area local food banks with 10 million dollars? This was not her first wedding and the whole family needs to do alot more to help the poor children in this country. I am unemployed and ready to be homeless at the age of 55...really hard to find work at my age...but still I volunteer to help at food banks and ask what I can do to help the starving children. I think this is the most self centered bunch of people on the planet. Enough is enough! Who cares anymore? She would look like a saint if her and her husband and that publicity loving mother of hers, would spend that kind of money helping the poor children in OUR country. And we are all sick of them talking about their Armanian heritage constantly. Are they American's or not? Were they born in Armenia? Dear Kardashian family- use your incredible wealth to help feed the children in the USA that go to sleep at night with their stomachs growling! Thing Pitt - Jolie- people that my friends and I respect for the time and money they use to help the underprivelaged.

JavaJunkie

WHO REALLY GIVES A ****!!!

caroline

Kim is a sweetheart, wishing them all the happiness in the world.

Julie B.

I cannot wait for her ass to finally explode, taking his and her life. Okay, okay, i'll settle for their soon to be divorce, where he writes a tell all exposing what a dumb selfish skank she she really is. The catalyst here is Mom, thanks Kris. Thanks for overbreeding self centered no talents.

rick

TMZ...when will you learn NOBODY ******* CARES ABOUT THIS FAME WHORE!!!!!!

Bill Opper

I am sick of these no talent ass clowns called the KarTRASHIANS!

Bill Opper

I am sick and tired of the no talent KarTRAHIANS!

Dee

they are all trash with money and hungry for attention like they always have been. They dont have an A list of attendees at all La La Vasquez, ciara please be for real.

Danie6

Can't stand Kim. She has been blessed with sooooo much money for absolutely no talent / entertainment value yet she does NOTHING good with it, but blow it when so many are out of work and suffering! You NEVER hear of Kim doing charity work like other true talented actors / actresses / models. She is a spoiled b*tch that doesn't deserve all the blessings received! She will stayed married until she starts to fade into the shadows then get a divorce just to get back in the lime light! Fame whore!