La Toya Jackson

Forgiving the MJ Haters

8/22/2011 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082111_latoya_jackson_still_v2
La Toya Jackson thinks a lot of Michael Jackson haters have had a change of heart since her brother died -- but it's unclear whether she's including Gene Simmons in that group.

You'll recall KISS got dropped from the upcoming MJ tribute concert in part because Gene has said he believes Michael was a child molester.

This weekend in Bev Hills we asked La Toya if she thought the concert should be off limits to artists who disrespected Michael. Her answer is all about forgiveness ... but are you buying it?

chelsey

SHE WAS THE ONE OUT OF THE ENTIRE JACKSON FAMILY WHO SAID MICHAEL WAS...WITH LITTLE BOY'S. NOW SHE HAS THE NERVE TO SPEAK...WHAT A DISGUSTING B---H!!!!!!

mj fan forever

LA TOYA IS ONE OF THE MAJOR HATERS OF MICHAEL JACKSON!!! SHE IS SO FAKE AND SO MEAN, SHE SAID THAT HIS CHILDREN HAD BY NOW FORGOTTEN (??!!?!) THEIR LOVED FATHER!!! SHE IS EXPLOITING THEM ALONG WITH HER DISGRACEFUL MOTHER AND LAZY FAMILY!!!! ACCORDING TO HER, JUST IN CONCOMITANCE OF JUNE 25, WE ALL HAD TO BE ""READY"" TO """STARTING OVER""" (???!?!?) AFTER THE LOSS OF MICHAEL JACKSON, TOGETHER WITH HER, WHO INDEED WAS SO READY BY THE FIRST DAY WHEN SHE RUSHED TO LOOK FOR MONEY IN HIS HOUSE AND THEN SHE AND HER FAMILY OF PARASITES HASTENED THEMSELVES TO TAKE AWAY ALL THE FURNITURES THINKING THEY BELONGED TO MICHAEL!!! SHE AND HER LAZY FAMILY ARE ORGANIZING A SHAMEFUL AND INSULTING SCAM TO MAKE MONEY AT HIS BACK!!! IF SHE WASN'T SO MALEVOLENT SHE WOULD NOT BE ABLE NOT EVEN TO FORGIVE HERSELF, LET'S FIGURE THE (OTHER) HATERS!!! SHAME!!!

JJ

What we do in life echoes in eternity....

Great entertainer but whatever he did he did.

Why be pissed off at people for pointing that out?

Sarcia

Wait, didn't she write a book accusing Michael saying he was guilty and Jermaine wrote an ugly pathetic song saying the exact thing about Michael. Ugh! I wish the two of them will just GO AWAY and stop trying to make money off MJ memories and death. I just want Murray to pay for his part in MJ death and then I want the whole family to disappear and leave me with all my happy and fine memories of my beloved Michael J. Jackson who I believe and always will believe no matter what, is completely and totally innocent of all wrong doing.

RIP MJ I still love you forever and ever!

Antwone

I've certainly had a change of heart since Jacko died. My heart went from "yearning to kill that child molester" to "rejoicing in the death of that child molester". Because Jacko is dead, fewer children are in danger in this world. We should all rejoice in that.

Murph

The bigger question is why is TMZ stalking LaToya just to ask the ridiculous question and then questioning her answer to their question. It is obvious Michael did forgive her since they were pictured together multiple times after she left Jack Gordon.

Susan

I do beleive that Michael is a true musical legend and no one or nothing will ever tatke that away from him. That being said he is a child molester and for all of you to sit at home and say that he is not, you need to ask yourself one question. Would you allow your child to be at his home? Would you? You can support the musical genious of Michael and not support the molester that he truely is. I do beleive that is what Gene Simmons was doing.

Sandra

This plastic troll is a freak who is living off of MJ's money!!

Marty

I wonder if she will ever forgive her plastic surgeons for making such a mess of her face and body?

Biggi

holy **** La Toya. Please did us all a favour and go to hell. After all the BS you have done and said...its time to shut up.

PRO US

If you saw her on the Donald show, "Celebrity Apprentice", you know she is a spaced-out freak with no idea how to do anything but shovel food, drugs and drink down her mouth and spend the money her family gives her for not working. She has no skills, no brains, and no talent. If she wasn't related to the Jacksons who could sing, she'd be on food stamps and eating at a soup kitchen. Lucky for her, she was born into the right, albeit totally insane family.

What I Think

I hate your brother, Latoya, and will alway*****e him. I don't want your forgiveness.

carmen

No not really La Toya. I still feel the same. Your brother was talented and gifted but he was also a sexual weirdo who did terrible things to little boys and had to pay millions to them. But I'm glad he's at peace. Move on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments