Octomom

Scarring Results of Pregnancy

8/22/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0822_octomom_scars_PCN3After winning some sort of "celebrity" boxing event in Fort Lauderdale this weekend, Octomom Nadya Suleman showed off what a shark attack giving birth to eight kids at once will do to your body.

0822_octomom_subasset_PCNShe's scarred for life.

0822_stars_scars_footer

Shawn

It doesnt look near as bad as her face.

dd

What the hell, I guess she is trying to get free plastic surgery now...This woman has no shame at all!

A Real Lawyer

Really TMZ? Filing this under "beauty"??

This woman is ugly on the inside and outside. She will do anything for attention. I do mean anything! Now she's showing this grotesque stomach and letting others take pictures of it? You dumb people then post it. TMZ obviously doesn't hire bright people.

You all have to be the most retarded people on the planet. Octomom and that disgusting pig Kim K are not celebrities yet you dimwits keep plastering their images all of your site. They're playing you all and you all are so stupid and fall for it.

Hire someone with an IQ in the triple digits...will ya?

SMH

AleneOliverson

I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and there are few more on http://CentBuzz.com

janja

TMZ why??????

Bob

YUMMY. Goes good with eggs and a little hot sauce.

Wrath

You wanted fame ? You wanted attention ? Well you got it you ******* freak show !

JimmyCrapCorn

She is a vile and selfish human being.

Sammy

Those scars are from lipo and a tummy tuck. Stop reporting on this insane waste of space. GET A JOB & STOP LEECHING OFF THE CALIFORNIA TAXPAYER!

Tall Blonde

GROSS! And who cares??!!!?? this girl needs a check up from the neck up.

richacala

take away all the hype, controversy etc.....pregnancy is hard on a lot of womens bodies wether they have 8 babies at once or not. my boys destroyed my tummy as well. stretch marks exactly like octomoms. her tummy may look disgusting to the most of you shallow people but if my tummy could look like that one day i would be happy. that is how bad my stretch marks are. but my kids are my world and worth the dramatic scarring of pregnancy. i think she looks awesome for the amount of trauma her body went thru during pregnancy - 8 kids or not.

Dan

Looks like the marks from the "10 foot pole"

penny

This is so horrible that a mother of 14 young children is pushed to show her body for money to feed her children. She is a good person that is doing her best. She does not deserve to be called a whore or an idiot.

Mike

Thank god for that face of hers, huh?

nicole