Kim K: The Irish Are

After Me Lucky Charms

8/23/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082311_kim_k_tv_pice

Kim Kardashian is no longer on the market, but her sex tape sure is -- and for some reason the good people of Ireland are finally drinking it in ... like it was a fresh pint o' Guinness.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Kathy

What trash!!! Shame on Sears!!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

She is ALL ASS and NO CLASS-

JP

General Mills should pay you for this one because I just bought a box!

Nae

Sorry Kris but your ho will never be a housewife no matter how many freebies she gets or gives!!!! lol Shes an idiot!!

Ginger

Look at her mouth in the still frame. Her jaw is all messed up, and in the video she is chewing gum.
I knew a guy in high school who did meth and his jaw would go back and forth - he couldn't control it unless he chewed gum.
I'm not saying she is on something...just an observation.

Midol

I thought this picture was Amy Winehouse in her caseket! (The one at the top). I will boycott Sears, People magazine and all companies that continue to endorse this band of amoral creeps. Shame on Sears. The shoppers there have far more class and morals than any of these Kardashian/Jenners and their crap isn't worth a tinker's damn.

This slut should have had a double wedding with the equally slutty and classless Sherri Shepherd.

Oh, and have you noticed how those evil beotches all stick their faces in the camera every chance they get.

Isn't it hilarious when Kourtney appears before the camera with that Mickey Mouse Ears hairdo she is wearing now. The Kardashians/Jenners all make me sick every time I see or hear them!

carissa

stupid.

Msul

The Irish are backwards Harvey??? We built your country! Low blow....

Brid

Give us a break, we don't get out too often!!

jennie ortiz

I love your show i wish i could be part of it its so funny i love you guys <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

KnuckleDragger

Curiosity got the best of me on this. I found a short of the sex tape online. When I realized it was her stuffing a black c*ck down her throat...that was enough for me. I wonder if Humphries has seen that. In fact...I wonder if he's shown it to his mother.

"Hey, mom, c'mere...watch what Kim can do! No, really, watch this part! F*ckin' awesome, huh?"

grock13

I wonder how much her new husband knows about this tape. He didn't even know she used to be married. He seems clueless to me. They'll be divorced in less than 3 years.

Christine

I thought it was so funny, Kim's tape will haunt her. You reap what you soe. HA-HA! This is NOT a class act.

mourner

poor rihanna i hope its not true! but its on the bbc now!

jms

That tape will haunt her , her husband and her future kids the rest of their lives. Poor kids. Doesn't anybody think about the future anymore ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments